Purrs for farm cat

Old February 28th 04, 05:07 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Purrs for farm cat

I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a cute
13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of the farm
and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches (check out the
t-shirts http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/).
Well, turns out he's been under the weather for the past couple of
months. He has inflamated lymph nodes and doesn't eat anything other
than raw beaten eggs. They've taken him to a couple of vets, but they
haven't found what's wrong with him. I've told them to go see my vet,
she's really good and I'm sure she'll help.
In the mean time, if you could spare some purrs for this older
gentlecat, I'm sure they would be most appreciated.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 28th 04, 05:12 PM
lewe

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a cute
13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of the farm
and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches (check out the
t-shirts http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/).
Well, turns out he's been under the weather for the past couple of
months. He has inflamated lymph nodes and doesn't eat anything other
than raw beaten eggs. They've taken him to a couple of vets, but they
haven't found what's wrong with him. I've told them to go see my vet,
she's really good and I'm sure she'll help.
In the mean time, if you could spare some purrs for this older
gentlecat, I'm sure they would be most appreciated.

May the Purr be with him!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 28th 04, 05:27 PM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a cute
13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of the farm
and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches.

Many purrs coming over for Tubby's condition to improve.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 28th 04, 06:16 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a
cute 13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of
the farm and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches (check out
the t-shirts http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/).
Well, turns out he's been under the weather for the past couple of
months. He has inflamated lymph nodes and doesn't eat anything other
than raw beaten eggs. They've taken him to a couple of vets, but they
haven't found what's wrong with him. I've told them to go see my vet,
she's really good and I'm sure she'll help.
In the mean time, if you could spare some purrs for this older
gentlecat, I'm sure they would be most appreciated.

Purrs for Tubby
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 28th 04, 07:34 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:07:01 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a cute
13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of the farm
and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches (check out the
t-shirts http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/).
Well, turns out he's been under the weather for the past couple of
months. He has inflamated lymph nodes and doesn't eat anything other
than raw beaten eggs. They've taken him to a couple of vets, but they
haven't found what's wrong with him. I've told them to go see my vet,
she's really good and I'm sure she'll help.
In the mean time, if you could spare some purrs for this older
gentlecat, I'm sure they would be most appreciated.

Sorry to hear about Tubby. Not being able to find out what's wrong is
the pits, whether for hoomins or our masters.

Purrs that they'll find a TED that can find out what's happing and
find a fix
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old February 28th 04, 08:01 PM
Lucy's Mom

Purrs aplenty for Tubby.....

On a side note, Victor, how does one go about finding if there is an
organic farm locally? We eat lots of vegetables and fruit and I would
love to find an organic farm around here.

Kim and Lucy

Old February 28th 04, 09:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Lucy's Mom wrote:
On a side note, Victor, how does one go about finding if there is an
organic farm locally? We eat lots of vegetables and fruit and I would
love to find an organic farm around here.

I'm not sure really. Where are you located? It took me a while to find
Boggy Creek farm, I can't recall exactly how I found them. A good bet
would be to call your county's extension office or a local garden club.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 28th 04, 09:51 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Victor Martinez at
wrote on 2/28/04 11:07 AM:

I buy our vegetables at an organic farm here in Austin. They have a cute
13 year old black cat called Tubby J. Tupelo who has the run of the farm
and likes to come to the farm stand for scritches (check out the
t-shirts
http://www.boggycreekfarm.com/).
Well, turns out he's been under the weather for the past couple of
months. He has inflamated lymph nodes and doesn't eat anything other
than raw beaten eggs. They've taken him to a couple of vets, but they
haven't found what's wrong with him. I've told them to go see my vet,
she's really good and I'm sure she'll help.
In the mean time, if you could spare some purrs for this older
gentlecat, I'm sure they would be most appreciated.

What a great name. Many purrs to Tubby J. Please keep us posted.

Karen

Old February 28th 04, 10:40 PM
lrulan

Purrs for the old warrior. Hope it's nothing serious.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time