What Cat Items Do You Collect ??

Old January 28th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default What Cat Items Do You Collect ??

Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps, the
complete Russ ceramic cats collection, cat cofffee mugs, stickers, books,
some nice and some wierd cat jewelry, calendars, and a cat pillow that is
U-shape for
my neck...but when you put it on the bed it looks like a real cat, and my
cats hate it!!! And of course Cat PJ's, shirts and a pair of cat slippers..
Anyhoooooo
Purrs
Kyla

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Old January 29th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps,
the complete Russ ceramic cats collection, cat cofffee mugs, stickers,
books, some nice and some wierd cat jewelry, calendars, and a cat
pillow that is U-shape for my neck...but when you put it on the bed it
looks like a real cat, and my cats hate it!!! And of course Cat PJ's,
shirts and a pair of cat slippers..

I try to avoid cat paraphernalia but was rather tempted by a museum-grade
replica of an Egyptian statue of Bast in a charity shop yesterday.

I got Marion this for her birthday last year...

http://www.ideefixe.com/kitap/tanim....YS3K2K3KR4F8TI

which is a book in Turkish of poems about cats (by lots of authors,
Turkish and Western) with beautiful cartoon illustrations, but still
haven't got round to translating the poems.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old January 29th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

I used to keep the "Cats in the Sun" calendars that I got for Christmas. I
loved them pics. I finally threw them out. I haven't seen any new versions
lately. ?