this cat needs a rescue chicago area

Old June 8th 15, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

Default this cat needs a rescue chicago area

I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

Old June 9th 15, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

Remind me to include care instructions for Goofy in case I croak before him.

Old June 10th 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:09:15 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

Remind me to include care instructions for Goofy in case I croak before him.

I actually need to put the cats into the will. Depending on the State
(or country) you need to appoint an executor for the cat. Cats aren't
allowed to directly inherit money.
Old June 10th 15, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

Remind me to include care instructions for Goofy in case I croak before him.

I actually need to put the cats into the will. Depending on the State
(or country) you need to appoint an executor for the cat. Cats aren't
allowed to directly inherit money.

I made arrangements for my cats several years ago. My sister will take
my cats if anything happens to me, and I will take hers under the same
circumstances. My pet sitter is our "backup." This is also in my will,
and I have left money in my will for their care, although I know they
would be taken care of even if I were not able to leave any money.

I think everyone should make provisions for their pets because we never
know when our lives will end.

MaryL

Old June 11th 15, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9301188&type=1

send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

It's heartbreaking for me to see, because I'm on the other side of the world
and there's nothing I can do to help.
Let's remind ourselves to make plans about making sure our cats/dog/whatever
pets we have, have somewhere arranged for them to go if we die. Boyfie has
somewhere nice to go if I pop off (thank you, you know who you are) but it
took a nasty diagnosis when I wasn't all that old to make me realise that I
hadn't made plans for him at all. Because I thought I would outlive him.
Doctors said no. I said yes. Anyway I am still here and Boyfie is still
enjoying his life with me, but it was a close thing. So please make a plan
for your pets if you live alone. Not only if you should die, but if you
cannot care for them any more through illness or disability. And you never
know when it might strike whatever your age.

Old June 12th 15, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

I'm lucky. Both of my kids are cat people, and they live relatively
nearby. I know they'll take care of my cats if/when something happens
to me, so I don't have to do anything formal. They'll sort it out.
Old June 12th 15, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 6/12/2015 1:59 PM, Joy wrote:
[...]

I certainly hope so. Dataw just got another email from the folks who
were trying to find Buffy a home. Yes, Buffy is a success story but
they can't find a home for Frankie and apparently the woman had a third
cat who was never mentioned in the original plea. The owner died
without having made any provisions. If she had children they certainly
aren't stepping up.

Jill
Old June 14th 15, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
I feel so bad for this cat his owner died
https://www.facebook.
send the story to someone who might help.

The bro wont let me get another cat.

yay Hershey found a home!

I just got word.

so happy for him.