Cat vs. turtle

Old May 15th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Cat vs. turtle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM
Old May 15th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On May 14, 8:26 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Oh that was hysterical! I never thought I'd see a turtle chasing a
cat. Thanks so much for posting that.
Kind of made me nervous though--my daughter was goofing around with a
box turtle once, trying to
feed it a grasshopper. She was about 4 or 5. The turtle suddenly
grabbed her *finger* and would *not* let go. We did everything in the
world and her finger was turning blue on the end. We ended up taking
her, with the turtle still attached to her finger, to the ER. The doc
had to give the turtle a shot that killed it. :-(

It just grabbed her finger so fast, unbelievable. I kept expecting the
turtle in the video to latch onto the cat's tail!

Sherry

Old May 15th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

That was great! What a *speedy* turtle - that thing was really
booking along.

Gorgeous kitty, too.

Joyce
Old May 15th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

Kind of made me nervous though--my daughter was goofing around with a
box turtle once, trying to
feed it a grasshopper. She was about 4 or 5. The turtle suddenly
grabbed her *finger* and would *not* let go. We did everything in the
world and her finger was turning blue on the end. We ended up taking
her, with the turtle still attached to her finger, to the ER. The doc
had to give the turtle a shot that killed it. :-(

It just grabbed her finger so fast, unbelievable. I kept expecting the
turtle in the video to latch onto the cat's tail!

Yikes! And I was nervous that the kitty was going to bite the turtle's
head off. Whoever made the video seemed nervous about that, too -
whenever that seemed about to happen, you'd hear a "shhhh!" from behind
the camera, as though the person were shooing the kitty away.

Joyce
Old May 15th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 15 May, 02:26, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Excellent LOL
S;o)

Old May 16th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
chatnoir

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Oh that was hysterical! I never thought I'd see a turtle chasing a
cat.

My cats don't even go near my bull frogs! The frogs are big and puff
up and hiss at the cats - Intimidate them!