A bachelor-cat party

Old September 17th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A bachelor-cat party

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:05:40 -0700, Sqweex =^'..'^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

Meows tew yew tew Countess, My name is Sqweex n dis is my dotter Pipps n Iam
winked to Pipps, Mosey's Best Man. Et iz sew nise tew meet yew.

Sqweex ulso extends snoot as a gesture of friendship
*tells Pipps to go find Willow n not kauze trubble"
Diz iz a luvly partee...da nip-shampayne is gudgud tew
pweeze excuze me wile I try n find Pookie, et wuz nise tew meet yew.

Sqweex

Und Meow to you! I eez pleezed to meet you! Yes, dis eez a luffly
party, und wif zee Inspektor cooking, zere weel be wunnerful fuds too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/16/2008 7:33:28 PM
Old September 18th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow, Countess. *My name is Kitty Schottland, and I'd like to
introduce you to my winwink, Mr. Lewi D. Cat.

extends snoot as a gesture of friendship

Meow, you two! You boff make a luffly kupple! Und I am so glad to see
zee boff of you!

* * * * Zeez eez a luffly place, izn't it?

Yes, it certainly is! Would you mind if Miss Sassy Dog came along
with us? My winkwink Lewi is deaf, and Sassy Dog acts as his ears.

Kitty Schottland

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Kissamouse Party Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 141 February 3rd 06 11:45 PM
Party "Pizzas" on Rye Kraz E. Kat Cat health & behaviour 1 September 10th 05 02:15 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM