A candle for Shadow

Old November 25th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shardi O'Neal

Default A candle for Shadow

For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Gracecat
Old November 25th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Shardi O'Neal" wrote in message
For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Gracecat

I am so sorry Adrian

Old November 25th 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 11/24/2011 11:02 PM, Shardi O'Neal wrote:
For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Hey lady. Thanks for letting us know about Shadow. I'm hurting for
him, too.
Old November 25th 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/24/2011 10:02 PM, Shardi O'Neal wrote:
For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Gracecat

Thank you for doing this Shardi, I am NOT web savvy enough to even try
doing it, but you're right, it didn't seem right to make our dearest
candle lighter have to light Shadow's candle.

Again Adrian I can't tell you how sorry I am. I followed Shadow's
journey from stray to lap cat and my heart is breaking to hear that his
story is coming to an end. But he will always be here as long as there
is an RPCA, living on in our hearts and our memories.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 25th 11, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Shardi O'Neal" wrote in message
For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Gracecat

Thank you for doing this.

My deepest sympathy to Adrian. It always hurts so much to lose a loved one.

Joy

Old November 25th 11, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Shardi O'Neal" wrote in message
For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Gracecat

Purrs for your broken heart, Adrian.

Jill

Old November 25th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shardi O'Neal

On Nov 24, 10:36*pm, Cheryl wrote:
On 11/24/2011 11:02 PM, Shardi O'Neal wrote: For many, many years Adrian has been a very important person in this
group. He has taken on the heartfelt task of letting everyone in our
group know when we lost a family member, be the furred or bare kind.
Tonight he is having to say goodbye to Shadow before taking that last
painful journey tomorrow morning to say goodbye. *I find that deeply,
extraordinarily *wrong* that the person who always makes sure to light
that first candle for all of us is hurting tonight. So I lit the first
candle for Shadow.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...eng&gi=A%2DSha

Hey lady. *Thanks for letting us know about Shadow. *I'm hurting for
him, too.

Hey Cheryl. How are you?

I knew a few members here aren't on Facebook and it was only right to
let ya'll know.

The only thing that makes me smile is knowing he'll have quite the
welcoming committee.