Sick CAT? Please help

Old December 30th 03, 08:14 PM
kaeli

In article , luvskats00
@aol.com enlightened us with...
Queen of Declaws? Please post the proof? Obviously you falsify information
regularly and either lost or never had the ability to know what truth is.

I don't know about Queen of Declaws, but the cat *is* declawed, isn't
it?
I believe it was declawed when you got it, wasn't it?

I wonder if that is why she doesn't like newspaper - smell brings back
bad memories? Most declaws get newspaper in the box right after surgery,
at least from what I hear and from my experience.
Just a thought.

~kaeli~
What do they use to ship styrofoam?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Old December 30th 03, 08:31 PM
Sherry

2) The post included information that led a reasonable person to believe that
immediate attention was necessary. She also described a hard-to-swallow tale
about her vet being incoherent. What was that all about? If my cat was
throwing
up a questionable substance and my vet sounded like he was on drugs, I'd call
another vet immediately.

Since you feel that it's ok to let the cat throw up til whenever, I suggest
you
don't have any pets.

No one said the cat shouldn't been seen by a vet. No one said it was okay to
let a cat throw up "til whenever." The whole point, which you missed, is the
fact that you chose to call the OP a "twit". That was unnecessary, and unfair
to someone who is coming on this board asking a valid question. Couldn't you
have just offered helpful advice, even if it was to get a second opinion
immediately? Did you *have* to belittle and name-call?

Sherry

Old December 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Luvskats00

drools
Did you *have* to belittle and name-call?

Twit! You do it to me all the time! And..you also spread false information!
Old December 30th 03, 10:03 PM
Luvskats00

drools

Old December 30th 03, 10:06 PM
Luvskats00

Instantkarma (no email or valid ID provided) actually states..

...you might want to post the text of that email you got from

Luvskats....She's got a very long history of this type of behavior going back
several
years....

People who point to other people yet hide their own actions are trolls and
mentally unstable.

Old December 30th 03, 10:25 PM
Luvskats00

kaeli
writes

..but the cat *is* declawed, isn't

it?
I believe it was declawed when you got it, wasn't it?
I wonder if that is why she doesn't like newspaper...

Resident cat was declawed so I looked for second cat already declawed. I would
never declaw another cat...but, for the record, I support (front) declaw as a
matter of last resort - for others. I used newspapers 1) because I have done
so for 4 years. Before resident cat came to be, I used litter w/my then
resident cat. As time progressed, I developed very severe breathing problems. I
had a lung tumor removed .. 1/3 of my lung was removed. I am on 2 medications,
but have been tested by 4 allergists (and 3 GP's)..and I'm not allergic to
cats. I switched to newspapers and both cats (my then resident cat and new
cat/now resident cat) had no problem. This new cat must have been used to
litter. It was a trial and error 8 weeks. I tried different foods and she kept
throwing up. I took her to the vet and had an xray done. No medical problems.
Finally had luck w/Iams. I was told it was nerves...same for the
urinating/deficating on the bed. I was about to purchase some litter
guaranteed to have cats use the box. She might have been scared off by the box
- the first one was shared w/resident cat. I bought her a box for her alone.
She urinated in it once in a while. I discovered Feline Pine..a litter which
doesn't aggrevate my lung problem and she uses the box all the time, now. Of
course, the trolls here don't post any part of this..they just prefer to prey
on others..cutting & pasting words and spreading false information.