Wilson uses the phone

Old February 17th 05, 11:03 AM
hobbs

Default Wilson uses the phone

It must be a first!!!! Yesterday, I went out to lunch with my Daughter
while we were waiting I asked her once again{I'm a bit of a numscull}
how to answer my mobile it doesn't seem to work for me, does anything
work for me? anyway she rang my mobile with hers and it worked when*she*
answered it. This morningI had to visit the cardiac Dr, and I was
tidying up before I had my shower{in case anyone broke in of course}
when the house phone rang, Daughter "you rang me from your mobile'
Me "no, not me" Daughter "Yes you did I could hear you" Me no I didn't
I haven't touched it since lunchtime yesterday" Daughter "yes you did mam"
I turned round to check my bag which I'd left ready on the table.,and
there was Wilson looking very pleased with himself, well actually very
unconcerned, laying with all his front half across my bag, still on the
phone,
I cracked up, Oh my God it was Wilson that rang you I laughed, and Dianne
was giggling too then, I guess she must have left it so that if I pressed it
on
would ring her, I dont know, I only know that the cat can do something I
always have difficulty with. Jean.P.

Old February 17th 05, 01:52 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:03:45 +1100, "hobbs"
yodeled:

[...]

Wow.

Stinky sometimes turns the TV on and off from the remote, but that
would really scare me.

Theresa
Old February 17th 05, 02:48 PM
Gabey8

LOL!!!

If it's any consolation, Harmony(RB) made a long-distance call when she
was a kitten.

I used to have a speakerphone which had several speed-dial buttons on it.
The way it worked was this: if you picked up the receiver and pressed one
of the speed-dial buttons, it immediately dialled the stored number. But
if you DIDN'T pick up the receiver before pressing the speed-dial button,
the speakerphone feature would be activated and the number would be
dialled.

One evening, as I sat reading the newspaper, Harmony walked across the end
table where I had the phone. She walked on the end tables all the time, so
the sight of her there was nothing unusual.

But what WAS unusual was a man's voice emanating from the direction of
said table, saying, "Hello? Hello?"

I thought, "Gee, that sounds like a radio on the end table".

ause and ponder:

"Um, I don't HAVE a radio on the end table. What IS that voice?" I looked
over and saw that the red speakerphone light was on.

"Crud! Harmony stepped on the speed dial!" I grabbed the phone. "Hello,
this is Donna. To whom am I speaking?"

It turned out to be my friend Donna's then-husband Kevin. Of course,
Harmony managed to step on the longest-possible long-distance call stored
on the entire phone (Philadelphia, PA to Massachusetts). But then again,
she also managed to call one of the numbers belonging to a person with
cats, so I'm not entirely convinced it was an accident. ;o)

I apologized and explained that the cat had activated the speed dial. "But
since I have you on the phone, is Donna there?"

I could tell from Kevin's voice that he was battling the urge to burst out
laughing on the spot. "No, I'm afraid she's out."

"Well, when she gets home, could you please tell her that Harmony called?"
He agreed to, and thus ended the conversation. I'm positive that the
moment he hung up, he split his sides laughing. )

He did deliver the message, though, because when my friend returned the
call, she asked for the cat. )

Donna, and the cats who haven't placed any phone calls YET, Captain and
Stanley

Old February 17th 05, 03:27 PM
Lesley Madigan

I cracked up, Oh my God it was Wilson that rang you I laughed, and Dianne
was giggling too then, I guess she must have left it so that if I pressed it
on
would ring her, I dont know, I only know that the cat can do something I
always have difficulty with. Jean.P.

LOL!!!!!

Many years ago, we were sitting at home when we heard a faint phone
ringing....it sounded like it was in the room but at the same time a
long way off....we looked around.

Fugazi had the phone off its rest and was sitting on the buttons.

Yes it was someone else's phone ringing at the other end of the
line.... damn cat!!!!

We disconnected it and chased her off but we always wondered who she
was calling!

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 17th 05, 04:03 PM
CatNipped

"hobbs" wrote in message
[...]

LOL! Now you know who's been using up all your minutes! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 17th 05, 10:02 PM
polonca12000

Wilson is just showing you how easy it is to use a mobile phone, Jean
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old February 18th 05, 12:48 AM
Yowie

"hobbs" wrote in message
[...]

Ooh, I hope he's had his operation, or else be might be calling "Slinky
Siamese Ladies Purr just for You" type numbers :-)

Yowie