Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

Old February 26th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

dat wuuld be nize fur ita be dat warm, Stormmee, watchin her girl hooman be
cold
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz got hot heer in Texis. My peepul wore der shorts tuday.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee, watching

the
turnkey roast
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...
Him e-mayled mine Pawpa diz heer week, an' sed dat him (Grandpaw)

wuz
reddy tu kum hoam frum Airy-zone-uh awlreddy.

Ummm... skyooz mineownself, buttid dere iz BLIZZURD WARNINZ owt fur

da
hole westurn haf uf Wiscatsin rite now (as of 1:30 on Saturday, only
round one [7-9 inches of snow] has hit thus far... but my area's
blizzard warning doesn't start until 6 PM).

http://wkow.com/Weather/index.php

Now, I'z lif wif Grandpaw an' Grandmeowmie inna Norf Wudz uf
Wiscatsin... (Pawpa lifz inna soufsentrul Wiscatsin) east uf Minnie-
apple-liss. Whut inna whirled maykz Grandpaw fink dat da stoopid
snowmonsturz iz onlee gunna stay tu da souf iffin him kumz bak tu
Wiscatsin rite now???

UB ~ This is gonna get a LOT worse before it gets better. If there
are any Minnesota or other Wisconsin hoomans out there that are
reading/lurking, STAY OFF THE ROADS.

--- Onyx

Old February 26th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it needsa hurri up so we kan start tryinta 'xscape agin, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Da spring is comming!!

Lucy

Old February 26th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:12:56 -0800, Cory wrote:

On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee, watching the
turnkey roast

I have 3 FEET of snow on my deck! I can't find any official snow
totals right now... probably because they're forecasting up to 15" of
more snow through today. It's NASTY outside.

--- Unca Cory

That is a whole lot of snow. We have had snow dumps like that, but not
this year thank Heaven! We had seven inches Friday and it has melted
fast. More coming all week, but hope it melts between storms. We do need
the moisture. Purrs for the snowbound people. MLB

Old February 26th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 24, 4:16 pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Cory wrote:
[...]

Iffin heez gonna fly, tell himself dat he mite get stuk inna ayerport ur
onna playne, maybee furr uh looooooooooooooong tyme!

Iffin himself iz dryffink, welll.......lotza luk!!!!

Heerz pichurz... Pawpa sez tu mayk shur yur hoomanz haf da "pop-up
blocker" terned off soze yu kin see deez pichurz. Dey iz frum da
Maddy-sin (Madison) airy-uh ware Pawpa lifz.

UB ~ There are four or five volumes of an average of 50 pictures in
each volume here.

http://www.channel3000.com/weather/11116355/detail.html

--- Onyx

Weez sunny an sizxtee deegreez in Sofurrin Cattyfurrnya, an yuzyualee
Airy-zone-ya iz at leezt az gud.

Pit2nya

Old February 26th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:28:22 -0800, Cory wrote:

Heerz pichurz... Pawpa sez tu mayk shur yur hoomanz haf da "pop-up
blocker" terned off soze yu kin see deez pichurz. Dey iz frum da
Maddy-sin (Madison) airy-uh ware Pawpa lifz.

Wiscatsin, huh? Mine Meowmie haz a twin sisfur who lives in Jeff-fur-son
just a liddle wayz east of Madison, an herzown Meowmie and Paw lifs in
Whitewater, Wiscatsin.

Old March 1st 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza hobby of catz at owr howze, ceptin fur Trudi, nocat duz anithin cept
xrcize da hoomanz, Stormmee, snickerin to herownsef

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat wuuld be nize fur ita be dat warm, Stormmee, watchin her girl
hooman be
cold
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz got hot heer in Texis. My peepul wore der shorts tuday.

Lucy

About TigerSam (PC) The Fur Conspiracy Cat community 10 November 14th 06 08:36 AM
Trudi's history mystery Stormmee Cat community 12 April 3rd 06 07:28 AM
I pazzed mine tezt!!! Stormmee Cat community 17 December 22nd 05 11:33 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM