Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

Old March 1st 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mine Grandpaw'z weerd!!!

mine bezt talint rite now izta star atta izekube until it getz so skared it
goez away, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yur vurry tallinted.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I willz purrz doze snowmonzterz goez away, Stormmee
mlbriggs wrote in message
news
On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:12:56 -0800, Cory wrote:

On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we have storm warnings here in Central IL and MO, Storrmmee,

watching
the
turnkey roast

I have 3 FEET of snow on my deck! I can't find any official snow
totals right now... probably because they're forecasting up to 15"

of
more snow through today. It's NASTY outside.

--- Unca Cory

That is a whole lot of snow. We have had snow dumps like that, but

not
this year thank Heaven! We had seven inches Friday and it has

melted
fast. More coming all week, but hope it melts between storms. We

do need
the moisture. Purrs for the snowbound people. MLB

Old March 1st 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 28, 10:44 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
mine bezt talint rite now izta star atta izekube until it getz so skared it
goez away, Stormmee

Lurking hooman is LMTO...

I pwayz wif da izekyoobz an' batbatbatz dem arownd until dey ternz
intu puddulz onna liffin' rum karpet. Den Grandmeowmie skweelz wif
deelite, wich, az awl kitteez noze, maykz owrz daze kumpleet!!!

--- Onyx

Old March 4th 07, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I haffint been Owt sinse I was a babee.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iza hobby of catz at owr howze, ceptin fur Trudi, nocat duz

anithin cept
xrcize da hoomanz, Stormmee, snickerin to herownsef
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Ekscape?? Tu da owt??

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it needsa hurri up so we kan start tryinta 'xscape agin, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Da spring is comming!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat wuuld be nize fur ita be dat warm, Stormmee, watchin her

girl
hooman be
cold
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz got hot heer in Texis. My peepul wore der shorts tuday.

Lucy

Old March 5th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Feb 26, 4:48 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:28:22 -0800, Cory wrote:
Heerz pichurz... Pawpa sez tu mayk shur yur hoomanz haf da "pop-up
blocker" terned off soze yu kin see deez pichurz. Dey iz frum da
Maddy-sin (Madison) airy-uh ware Pawpa lifz.

Wiscatsin, huh? Mine Meowmie haz a twin sisfur who lives in Jeff-fur-son
just a liddle wayz east of Madison,

Pawpa hazza furrend whut liffed in Marshall fur a long tyme. Hurz
jist ackshully moofed tu da eezt syde uf Maddy-sin lastist monf sew
dat her kuld be klosur tu her toona pwayse.

an herzown Meowmie and Paw lifs in Whitewater, Wiscatsin.

Durin' Pawpa'z seenyur yeer uf hi skool, dere wuz tu (2) skoolz him
lukked at fur kollej... UW-Whitewater, an' UW-Green Bay.

UB ~ UW-W has had the "mission", I guess you could say, bestowed upon
it by the state of Wisconsin, of being the most disability friendly
college in the UW system. It's a VERY good school, and has a lot of
services and programs that are useful to a guy like me with Spina
Bifida who uses a wheelchair on a regular basis.

However, when I went to visit UW-Green Bay, I simply fell in love with
their campus and the school overall. There was absolutely no talking
me out of going to school at UWGB. Trust me, my parents tried REALLY
hard to convince me to go to a school that was closer to Madison.

I REALLY regret not finishing my education at UWGB. At the same time,
I wasn't ready for college at that time in my life. I majored in what
everyone else thought I would be good at (social work). I love
helping people, but have since realized that social work is just not a
very good fit for me personally, as a career, and that there are other
ways to help people. If I were to go back to UWGB, I'd major in
something *completely* different than what people from my high school
years would have expected me to major in. Quite frankly, I didn't
even see the direction my career ambitions or whatever you wanna call
them at this stage of my life would take, until I was knee-deep in the
thick of my associate degree in Paralegal Studies at Milwaukee Area
Technical College in the early 90's. Now I'm hooked on one area in
particular (public administration), and it just so happens that UWGB
has a full fledged major in public admin.. Go figure...

If only Green Bay were as disability friendly as the Madison area
is...

--- Cory

Old March 5th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:31:25 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

I haffint been Owt sinse I was a babee.

Lucy

I wuz neffur, neffur in da Owt...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/4/2007 10:36:59 PM
Old March 5th 07, 11:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Mar 4, 9:37 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:31:25 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

I haffint been Owt sinse I was a babee.

Lucy

I wuz neffur, neffur in da Owt...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/4/2007 10:36:59 PM

Onyx WILL disagree with me in a heartbeat, I realize, but you two
kitties have NOT missed much by not being "Owt". The "In" is much,
much, much safer for kitties.

The day that Onyx slips past his Grandmeowmie or Grandpaw and takes
off running into the "owt" lickety-split with two older humans trying
to catch up to him scares the snot outta me. I KNOW that this WILL
happen sooner or later, too, just because I know Onyx THAT well. Onyx
just LOVES being in the "owt".

Onyx is a VERY curious kitty, but Onyx is also a VERY skittish kitty
at times, and the "owt" would scare him half to death with no humans
around for reassurance (especially if he encounters loud noise... he
even runs helter-skelter into the house and hides in a closet or under
the bed NOW if he hears loud noises [e.g. thunder] from the "owt" [and
truth be told, he's not nuts about things like thunder or loud cars
passing by his house even if he IS in the "In" to begin with. He'll
run and hide even then!]). He just doesn't realize that because of
his curious nature.

--- Unca Cory

Old March 6th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:47:23 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

you iz lucky i wuz inna owt afur my ofur hoomanz leafed me der, itz not dat
fun, Tiger

My poor baby, smooch, smurgle. Well you haff wunnerful hoomanz now,
not too mention myownself. I'm lukin forward to dansin wif you at da
party tonite.

Wanna bat sum bubbles in my bubble-baff, lufer?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/5/2007 8:01:38 PM
Old March 6th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger smilez,... I iz da luckiezt kitty inna wurld now, bootiful wife kitty,
decent hoomanz dat almozt gif enuf fudz, anna now bubblez, i likez bubblez

Old March 6th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Mar 5, 7:03 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 18:47:23 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

you iz lucky i wuz inna owt afur my ofur hoomanz leafed me der, itz not dat
fun, Tiger

My poor baby, smooch, smurgle. Well you haff wunnerful hoomanz now,
not too mention myownself. I'm lukin forward to dansin wif you at da
party tonite.

Wanna bat sum bubbles in my bubble-baff, lufer?

*gigglesnork*

Rememfur dat diz iz a Pee-Gee noozgroop, furkidz...

;-P

--- Unca Cory

About TigerSam (PC) The Fur Conspiracy Cat community 10 November 14th 06 08:36 AM
Trudi's history mystery Stormmee Cat community 12 April 3rd 06 07:28 AM
I pazzed mine tezt!!! Stormmee Cat community 17 December 22nd 05 11:33 PM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
Mine Akweezishun Day Sylvia M. Cat community 12 January 8th 04 02:28 AM