Prayers / purrs needed for this slave

Old May 22nd 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Prayers / purrs needed for this slave = Update #1

Unca Kraut!

We awl and Mommy and Daddy will keep da purrz an prayerz goin, fer
sure!

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old May 30th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers / purrs needed for this slave = Update 2

Had my open heart surgery (triple bypass) the 24th. Am still here.
Got out the 28 but now can not do diddly for a while.

Staying at ex's until I can make it up a flight of stairs to my
furbabies which my sister is still caring for.

Other then tired and sore chest {especially when I sneeze :-( }
getting along well.

Thanks for all prayers and purrs you all.

Going in tomorrow for a heart catheterization and, if needed,
insertion of a stent (I think that is what it is called).

Appreciate any prayers / purrs you all may have around that all goes
well and I return to my furbabies ASAP. They will be here all by
their lonesome for a couple days maybe.

TIA

Old May 30th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Wed, 30 May 2007 21:05:36 +0000, kraut wrote:

Had my open heart surgery (triple bypass) the 24th. Am still here.
Got out the 28 but now can not do diddly for a while.

Staying at ex's until I can make it up a flight of stairs to my
furbabies which my sister is still caring for.

Other then tired and sore chest {especially when I sneeze :-( }
getting along well.

Thanks for all prayers and purrs you all.

Going in tomorrow for a heart catheterization and, if needed,
insertion of a stent (I think that is what it is called).

Appreciate any prayers / purrs you all may have around that all goes
well and I return to my furbabies ASAP. They will be here all by
their lonesome for a couple days maybe.

TIA

Sending purrs and best wishes for a speedy recovery. MLB

Old May 30th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da grambys fren saiz whatz worst den sneezin is gitten da hiccups. Purrrrs
until youz feels better.
news

Old May 31st 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

kraut wrote:

Had my open heart surgery (triple bypass) the 24th. Am still here.
Got out the 28 but now can not do diddly for a while.

Staying at ex's until I can make it up a flight of stairs to my
furbabies which my sister is still caring for.

Other then tired and sore chest {especially when I sneeze :-( }
getting along well.

Thanks for all prayers and purrs you all.

Good! They seems to be werkin well. No sneezin. You kan press your
finger unter yourownself's nose and push against the top uv yor lip.
There's a nerve or sumfin der and it stops da sneeze. Keep youownself's
nose clear and stay away frum pepper and spices... unless day's firmly
stuck to da fuud.
Happy healin and we purrz dat you get da full rekovery. Do what da TED fur
hoomans says, and you shud be OK.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon, and owr hooman, Fred.

--
Regards, Fred
Remove FFFf from my address to reply.

Old June 16th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers / purrs needed for this slave = Final Update

Well I have made it back home after 3 weeks and am feeling pretty
good. Still have a little ways to go but able to get around and able
to do a flight of stairs as long as do not over do it. Another week
before I see the heart doctor and hopefully get the ok to drive.

It took the babies a couple hours for the last one to realize I was
back and it was safe to come out but they all finnaly are out. I did
not realize how much I would miss them but I did.

Thanks all for prayers and purrs.

Had my open heart surgery (triple bypass) the 24th. Am still here.
Got out the 28 but now can not do diddly for a while.

Staying at ex's until I can make it up a flight of stairs to my
furbabies which my sister is still caring for.

Other then tired and sore chest {especially when I sneeze :-( }
getting along well.

Thanks for all prayers and purrs you all.

Going in tomorrow for a heart catheterization and, if needed,
insertion of a stent (I think that is what it is called).

Appreciate any prayers / purrs you all may have around that all goes
well and I return to my furbabies ASAP. They will be here all by
their lonesome for a couple days maybe.

TIA

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
_) ) `. \ /
(__/ ) )
(_/

(\__/)
)oo(
={ }=

Old June 16th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Saturday 16 June 2007 14:11, kraut wrote:

Well I have made it back home after 3 weeks and am feeling pretty
good. Still have a little ways to go but able to get around and able
to do a flight of stairs as long as do not over do it. Another week
before I see the heart doctor and hopefully get the ok to drive.

It took the babies a couple hours for the last one to realize I was
back and it was safe to come out but they all finnaly are out. I did
not realize how much I would miss them but I did.

Thanks all for prayers and purrs.

We're happy to have you back and apparently all went well. You make
sure you follow the Doctor's orders and stay healthy and strong. These
things usually give you a lot more energy when you gets healed frum da
surjery.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old June 19th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz realli gud newz, Tiger fur hiz howze
kraut wrote in message

[...]

Extra purrs and prayers needed, please Irulan Cat anecdotes 16 February 12th 06 12:01 PM
OT PRAYERS NEEDED NMR Cat anecdotes 30 January 5th 06 07:02 PM
OT :Purrs and prayers needed TW catzr555 Cat anecdotes 31 May 28th 05 04:23 PM
OT - but purrs and prayers needed lrulan Cat anecdotes 78 June 16th 04 01:30 AM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM