Kissa ana Ralph ana Gest Buk

Old October 16th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
@c l o w d e r.net

Default Kissa ana Ralph ana Gest Buk

We have alweighz hadda lotta fun, ana sum teers, atta Jellicle Ball. Az
yew sed, a lotta grate catz attend. Ize shur yewr humin haz told yew a
lotta gudgud storees.
Ralph

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:

Ize so glad yew are alreddy prepared. It iz a furry speshul honor to
be able to sine thuh gestbook. Sum day in thuh far off future,
kitteez will be amazed at thuh famus cats that have attended thuh
ball.

Little Kity, learning historee frum her meowmie

On Oct 14, 5:06?pm, Ajo Clowder wrote:

We'ze alreddy lawndered da linen tabul cloth ana haf bot sum nue ink fur
da plumed pen.
Ralph, with Kissa at his side

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:

Fangu! Fangu! Yew alwayz make it such a beeootiful eggzperienz.

Litle Ki8ty, rememfurring last yeer

On Oct 9, 8:14?pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Jist in caze enycat iz wundering, mineownsweet wedwin Kissa and I will
be takin care uv da Gest Buk fur da Jellicle Ball jist like we haz dun
fur da past few yeerz.
Ralph, with Kissa at his side- Hide quoted text -

Old October 16th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yeahbutt youz need to chek in durink da year, der are lotz of fings
happenink. Anna, sometimez der are very few peoplez dat keep diz going. I
finks we needz efferyone most of da timez. Piglet hoping she isn't out of
line but being new she sees some new names and doesn't know who they are or
what cats they have.
"@c l o w d e r.net" ""GabrielleREMOVESPACES\"@c l o w d e r.net" wrote in
message ...
Dey will be glad tu meet yew, tuu. Der ar lotz uv catz hoo cant spend
muchmuch tyme atta arpeeceecee but hoo alweighz com bak fur da Jellicle
Ball tu honur doze hoo haf gon tu da Bridj ana den enjoi da Ball. Itz
kinda like a Homcoming. I luf seeing catz I hafnt seen inna longlong
time....ana den der ar doze hoo cant be der....
Ralph, eyes a little misty thinking about friends who will be honorees
instead of attendees

Granby wrote:
you iz certainlee rite about dis. Sinze I iz new, it willz be nice to
meet all da kitties while dey signz. Piglet excited about the
Celebration.
oups.com...

Old October 19th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Yew are rite, Piglet. I am kinda noo also. (extends her paw to
Piglet) This will be my sekond Jellicle. Meowmie's furst cat wuz
Gretchen Marie who iz now at thuh Bridj but she wuz in thuh rpcc frum
thuh beginning. I wants to joyn in more often but my dekretary
Meowmie (Arlene) izn't furry dissiplined about pooter tyme. glares
at Meowmie I gess I hafta strayten her out once and fur all.

Little Kitty, 17 pound blak gurlkitty wif BIG yello eyez and a BIG
meow

Granby wrote:
you iz certainlee rite about dis. Sinze I iz new, it willz be nice to
meet all da kitties while dey signz. Piglet excited about the
Celebration.
groups.com...

Old October 19th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I knowz whut yoo meenz bowt sekkaterry problumz. Yesterday owrz wuz feelin
prowd uv herownself bekuz she DIDN'T EVIN TURN ON DA POOTER AT AWL FUR A
WHOLE DAY!!! How iz we spozedta keep up wif owrown soshul aktiviteez when
herownself goez on strike?

Sundance

Old October 19th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet looks at the outstretched paws (she is so cross eyed and sees two of
everything. decided the paw on the left is the one to touch) gladz to meetz
yourownself. Haf nebver been to da ball. My hooman and our D*G Missy is
dere. I haff been trying to teach mine dopted Kitties O. T. Mahoney (da
O.T. stans for Orange Thing) and Willow mannerz on howz ta behaf at da ball
and da wedwink but dey iz a hanful. I jus knows O. T. and Ranger are gonna
raze up an downz all dem nize seets!! Fangu yourselves for leddin me sits
at da bookz wif ourownselves so I kin meetz da other Cats and Kittenz.

Old October 19th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Hihihi Ralph!

Ize noze how yoo feel. Weer startin tu get ov an aij, yu no? Ernie anna
Genghis awr da same aij az me an dey haf bof gone tu da Bridj.

Gud tymez, gud tymez wee awl had.

Sigh,

Sebastian

Old October 21st 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Youze do such a wonderful job with the gest book. Ize so glad youze will
continue to handle this important job.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 21st 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

So true Ralph. Ize don't get to spend as much time in rpcc as Ize would
like to, but Ize wouldn't miss a Jellicle Ball if Ize could help it.

Ize rememfurz back to the furry first Jellicle Ball. Punkins & I were furry
bashful back then, and weze participated in the Cat Chorale and the Band.
Now, Punkins has been at the Bridge for a couple of years and Ize sometimes
feel a little creaky. There are so many gud gud friends at the Bridge and
Ize especially finkz of them at this time of year.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 22nd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Ther is so much to lern about during thuh Ball. I think yer studentz
will be furry interested and will be have becuz efurrybuddy else will
behave. I myownself gits ofurwhelmed when I talks wiff all thuh
kitties that hav been here a longlong tyme and those Grethen Marie
(RB) has told me about that are at thuh Bridj. Meowmie haz told me a
lot too and gits all teery eyed about it. I don't hav an impurtant
part to play yet. Ize still kinda new. Maybe this yeer I will write
a poem to resite or sum new werds to a song. I will hav Meowmie on
thuh pooter fur two weekz or more to be shoor I don't miss anyfing.

Little Kitty, opening her Jellicle Ball Notebook to study

On Oct 18, 11:01?pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet looks at the outstretched paws (she is so cross eyed and sees two of
everything. decided the paw on the left is the one to touch) gladz to meetz
yourownself. Haf nebver been to da ball. My hooman and our D*G Missy is
dere. I haff been trying to teach mine dopted Kitties O. T. Mahoney (da
O.T. stans for Orange Thing) and Willow mannerz on howz ta behaf at da ball
and da wedwink but dey iz a hanful. I jus knows O. T. and Ranger are gonna
raze up an downz all dem nize seets!! Fangu yourselves for leddin me sits

oups.com...

Old October 26th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David

We dew chek in sumtymez but not az oftin az we want tu. Ar humin hasta
wurk tew jobz ana shee keepz tellin uz she cant get onna lion she hasta
sleep ur wurk. She shud kno dat der iz nuffin moor purrtant dan gettin
onna lion unles itz feedin catz.

Ralph, who misses the old days when he was here all the time

Granby wrote:

you iz certainlee rite about dis. Sinze I iz new, it willz be nice to
meet all da kitties while dey signz. Piglet excited about the
Celebration.
egroups.com...