A bachelor-cat party

Old September 13th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Mosey, we're ready for you! A bachelor-cat party

A porter twinkles at the edge of the group and out steps Lewi. He goes to
T and paws him on the back. "Sorry I am late but had to deliver my
wifekitty to her moms house before I came. Those two cats over there are
doing some mighty fine cooking. Hey Mosey, concatulations." Lewi pauses
because being deaf, he hasn't been around Mosey to know if Mose can
communicate telepathically or not.

*Mosey telepaths to Lewie* Hi hi Lewi, iam sew gead yew cud come tew mine
partee, Yes, I kan communicate telepathically. Fangu fur yer
concatulations
Hab sum gudgud fudz n enjoy my partee.

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" Umkay, heer i iz reddy tew partee wiff awl
mine frends.

Mosey

Mosey! Da M-Man! Mine soon-to-be-brofur in paw!

Here's a tall flute of nip-pagne. Or would you rather have a niparita?

An we's gots moosic going, an toys, and kitty trees, and Hercule an da
'Spector are cooking some REALLY yummy foodz. An Wascal bringed sum of
da yummyiest smelling fishies...

Sammy

Old September 13th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

Default A bachelor-cat party

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:38:30 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Deer Hercule;

Sundance will not let myownself kum wif him to da bachapurr partee, so I iz
ritin yoo dis note. Wile yoo iz havvin da bachapurr partee, I will giv
Tabitha a bridle shower. I hope yoo haz fun at yurz, an I lukz furward to
seein yurownself agin.

Affekshinitly,
Rebecca]

[Hercule instantly 'ports over to speak to Rebecca]

Rebecca, mine deer! I iz soso sorry 'bowt dis, but sum ov da boycats
eezz furry tradishunal bowt zeess. So when da bachapurr party eezz
ofur, I will ask zee boycats to stay, and open mine howse to AWL of
zee kommunity askink zee girlcats to 'port ofur. Howz dat sownd?????

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old September 13th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
[...]

Dat will be furry nice, Hercule! I wud like to see yurown home. In da
meentimez, I will catcentrate on givvin Tabitha a gudgud shower.

Rebecca

Old September 13th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Rebecca"

"Hercule Lenoir"
[...]

Rebecca, Hercule haz a very nise home an et wuz nise uff him tew ask the
gurlkitties to port over tew hizown house.
Fangu fur givin Tabitha sutch a nise partee.

Mosey

Old September 14th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 12, 11:32 pm, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:58:06 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's little,
agile paws typed:

Wascal makes sure he has the two nice bigbig bluefish that Daddy Bruce
thoughtfully cotted four dis event, even do he din eben GNO about it,
pakd in a bag of ice. An heez gonna bring sum ub da prime nip from the
batch he just grew. In FAK, he decides to toss it into the bag on top
of the fishees. It will giv them a furry gnice flavur. He also brings
a little box of pingping balls.

He grabs the bag and the box and steps into the porter, which twinkles
him away just before Daddy Bruce comes out to look in the cooler for
"his" fish.

[A hefty grey Chartreaux wearing a chef's apron comes over to Wascal]
"Ahhh, M. Wascal! How eez yourownself today? Ummmm, buttid I smellz
sum bloofeesh and nip, don't I? Wood yoo like an oyster or two Zey
are frum zee Breton coast, and kwite delicious, non? [Paws one over to
Wascal, and slurps one for himself]

Mersee mon frer slurp dat iz furry gudgud.

Wood you like myownself to prepare
zese fishees in zee Nicoise style? I finks zat wood be furry
delicious?

Wee haff eetin a liddl ub da fishee alreddy butted der iz one hole
fish an moss ub annuver.

And do help yourownself to zee fuds and nip-wines. I haff a delicious
Vouvray zat wood go furry well, I finks wif zese oysterz... [paws over
a glass for Wascal, and fills it]
à bientôt,

Fangyu, If dat iz a toast, I returns it. a bientot, az bess dat I can

--
Wascal

Old September 14th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:51:23 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dat will be furry nice, Hercule! I wud like to see yurown home. In da
meentimez, I will catcentrate on givvin Tabitha a gudgud shower.

Rebecca

Yoo kno, Rebecca, I haff been finking 'bowt zees, but don kno eef eet
wood upset sum ov zee boycats: what eef I infited all ov zee girlcats
to haff zere shower wiff usses at da same tyme? I wood reely luff to
see yourown bootiful self....

Ummmmmm..... what do you finks ov zees?????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/13/2008 11:44:24 PM
Old September 14th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 23:46:29 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Yoo kno, Rebecca, I haff been finking 'bowt zees, but don kno eef eet
wood upset sum ov zee boycats: what eef I infited all ov zee girlcats
to haff zere shower wiff usses at da same tyme? I wood reely luff to
see yourown bootiful self....

Ummmmmm..... what do you finks ov zees?????

Oooops! Zat message wuz supposed be be frum myownself, NOT Mme.
Anaïs! I weel haff to speek to mine sekreatry!!!!!
--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old September 14th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Datz OK, Hercule, I kumpleetly unnerstan bowt sekkaterry problimz.

I likez dat ideer, but I fingk we shud let Tabitha an Mosey say if we shud
do dat, kuz da parteez iz fur dem. So whut duz da two uv yurownselves
fingk, Tabitha an Mosey?

Rebecca

.. .

Old September 14th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi this is Willow and I ported bak home ta check on Gramby and red diz
post. Me and Miz Piglet was wishink dat we kud all be togetfther. We don
haff doze boycat or girlcat danzers dat hoomanz duz so why shuden we all be
toghtfer havingk a pardee. Sidez da fud doz mancatz is kookink haz to be
realli gudgud stuffz.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 09:51:23 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dat will be furry nice, Hercule! I wud like to see yurown home. In da
meentimez, I will catcentrate on givvin Tabitha a gudgud shower.

Rebecca

Yoo kno, Rebecca, I haff been finking 'bowt zees, but don kno eef eet
wood upset sum ov zee boycats: what eef I infited all ov zee girlcats
to haff zere shower wiff usses at da same tyme? I wood reely luff to
see yourown bootiful self....

Ummmmmm..... what do you finks ov zees?????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old September 14th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Yoo kno, Rebecca, I haff been finking 'bowt zees, but don kno eef eet
wood upset sum ov zee boycats: what eef I infited all ov zee girlcats
to haff zere shower wiff usses at da same tyme? I wood reely luff to
see yourown bootiful self....

Ummmmmm..... what do you finks ov zees?????

Fursonaly, I fink it would be an eggzelent idea.

Sammy

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Kissamouse Party Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 141 February 3rd 06 11:45 PM
Party "Pizzas" on Rye Kraz E. Kat Cat health & behaviour 1 September 10th 05 02:15 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM