A candle for Stinky

Old October 1st 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Default A candle for Stinky

Granby wrote:
Dan M was the first one to use Heart Cat, at least the first time I heard
it. I think it is a wonderful pair of words. O T in my Heart Cat.

Fugazi was Dave's heart cat- when she crossed the Bridge he cried for days
beleive me if he cries half as much should I go before him then I will know I
have been truly loved!

I suppose Sarrasine is mine not that I love Dunzi (or Isis or Speedy Joe or
Fugazi) less- the problem is I worship the ground those delicate paws land on
and her? She loves Daa-dee!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 1st 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
David wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Thanks, Adrian, and everybody, so very much. I still don't belive
that he's gone-- all of earth and heaven look different to me
without him. So many things to get used to now-- the house feels
so strange without him. Thanks, everyone, for taking him to your
hearts, too.

I didn't know him, of course. How could I? Stinky in America, me in
England, but yet I felt I did.
This is your worst nightmare, losing your heart cat. I am thinking
about you. I know what it feels like when I lost my heart dog. I
thought I would never get over it or ever stop weeping.
Lots of love and purrs

Tweed

"Heart cat"--what a beautiful term! I don't think I had seen it
before, but it seems apt for those companions who have an
extra-special place in our hearts. They have an enormous presence
that belies their small physical size....

I'm very sorry that Stinky had to leave! May your heart heal, and may
Dante take extra-good care of you! (They do take care of us, of
course!)
David

Snoopy is my heart cat, she'll be 19 in March. I really don't know how I
will cope when her time comes. :-(

We will be here. Bless her.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 1st 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Stnky

Thanks, Adrian, and everybody, so very much. I still don't belive that
he's gone-- all of earth and heaven look different to me without him. So
many things to get used to now-- the house feels so strange without him.

Thanks, everyone, for taking him to your hearts, too.

I didn't know him, of course. How could I? Stinky in America, me in
England, but yet I felt I did.
This is your worst nightmare, losing your heart cat. I am thinking about
you. I know what it feels like when I lost my heart dog. I thought I
would never get over it or ever stop weeping.
Lots of love and purrs

Tweed

((((((((Tweed))))))))

I know what you mean. Nanki-Poo was my heart cat. He's been gone for three
months and I still cry several times a day.

Joy

Old October 3rd 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message
I know what you mean. Nanki-Poo was my heart cat. He's been gone for
three months and I still cry several times a day.

I think thats normal, it will take much longer until you can think about him
without crying. If one more person had said "get yourself another dog" I
swear I would have gone for their throat..

Tweed

Old October 3rd 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
[...]

I feel like I actually wouldn't want to stop missing him, in a strange way
the pain feels very right. It feels like he is out of reach, but still near
me somehow.