Monday is Adoption day!!

Old August 31st 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Monday is Adoption day!!

We think that September 1st is roughly Tanada's purrday, as Qui Gun Kit is
the only one we know the date for sure on (March 28). So, since we have so
many owners we celebrate Labor Day (US, first Monday in September) as
Adoption day here at Chez Shirk. So, in honor of their adoption, I'm going
to. . .put them on a diet. I fully expect complaints from them all. Of the
lot, Tanada is the only one who doesn't need to lose a few pesky ounces. I
expect to supplemental feed her. I haven't decided what food to give them,
but I have a day or so to decide.

Other than that, we need to get them some adoption toys and lots of
scritches.

Pam S. proudly owned by the best animals in our little section of North
Carolina

Old August 31st 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
We think that September 1st is roughly Tanada's purrday, as Qui Gun Kit is
the only one we know the date for sure on (March 28). So, since we have
so many owners we celebrate Labor Day (US, first Monday in September) as
Adoption day here at Chez Shirk. So, in honor of their adoption, I'm
going to. . .put them on a diet. I fully expect complaints from them all.
Of the lot, Tanada is the only one who doesn't need to lose a few pesky
ounces. I expect to supplemental feed her. I haven't decided what food
to give them, but I have a day or so to decide.

Other than that, we need to get them some adoption toys and lots of
scritches.

Pam S. proudly owned by the best animals in our little section of North
Carolina

Happy Day to all! And purrs for a successful diet.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 31st 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
Pam S. proudly owned by the best animals in our little section of North
Carolina

Hoppy 'Doption Day to all of your clowder!

Old September 5th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
We think that September 1st is roughly Tanada's purrday, as Qui Gun Kit is
the only one we know the date for sure on (March 28). So, since we have so
many owners we celebrate Labor Day (US, first Monday in September) as
Adoption day here at Chez Shirk. So, in honor of their adoption, I'm going
to. . .put them on a diet. I fully expect complaints from them all. Of the
lot, Tanada is the only one who doesn't need to lose a few pesky ounces. I
expect to supplemental feed her. I haven't decided what food to give them,
but I have a day or so to decide.

Other than that, we need to get them some adoption toys and lots of
scritches.

Pam S. proudly owned by the best animals in our little section of North
Carolina

A belated happy adoption day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek