Texas ice pix

Old December 8th 05, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Texas ice pix

We so seldom get ice storms here, that people have to document it.
Here are a couple of neat pictures I found on the KXAS "ice storm
gallery":

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...gy/icestop.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/7e6sm

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../icespider.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9seqx

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 8th 05, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mark Edwards wrote:
We so seldom get ice storms here, that people have to document it.
Here are a couple of neat pictures I found on the KXAS "ice storm
gallery":

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...gy/icestop.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/7e6sm

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../icespider.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9seqx

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It's sleeting and spitting snow in the Memphis area. Ice storms are no fun,
trust me. It rarely snows here but when the ice falls, whoo boy, it's
really icy. Trees break, limbs crack and fall; it looks really pretty
outside but other than looking pretty it's quite dangerous. Cats definitely
don't like it.

Jill

Old December 9th 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

We so seldom get ice storms here, that people have to document it.
Here are a couple of neat pictures I found on the KXAS "ice storm
gallery":

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...gy/icestop.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/7e6sm

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../icespider.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9seqx

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Ouch! And brrrr! I live in East Texas, and I complained mightily today
about the bitter cold -- 24 degrees and somewhat blustery when I left for
work this morning. Fortunately, though, we didn't get any ice or snow, and
it's supposed to start warming again. My sister is flying in from Ohio
tomorrow, and I accused her of sending her Ohio weather ahead as a welcoming
committee. She just laughed and said I have forgotten what "cold" really
means.

I have already taken lots of Holly and Duffy Christmas photos, including
some more of Duffy conquering the Christmas tree. That little guy *loves*
to climb, and he never disturbs so much as a single ornament while he does
it. I'll post some new pics soon.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old December 10th 05, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In article , Mark Edwards
wrote:

We so seldom get ice storms here, that people have to document it.
Here are a couple of neat pictures I found on the KXAS "ice storm
gallery":

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...gy/icestop.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/7e6sm

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward.../icespider.jpg

or

http://tinyurl.com/9seqx

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

temp tomorrow is to be 34 here in Horsham Australia.
dave
34 C by the way!
Old December 10th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat 10 Dec 2005 08:34:24a, Dave Gerecke wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:111220050034249379%
):

temp tomorrow is to be 34 here in Horsham Australia.
dave
34 C by the way!

Yowch, that's hot!

--