Thank you for the Purrs

Old May 24th 05, 02:08 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very happy to hear that, John, you really deserve it!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"~jag~" wrote in message
I wanted to say THANK YOU, for all your job realted and general purs.
It turns out that Wednesday I was called by an IT placement firm, they
offered me a contract to hire position for a LARGE fortune 500 service
company. snip
Well Sunday i was called by the contracting company, congratulating
me, I was hired Sunday morning and I finished my contracts and faxed
them in. I start tomorrow. Thanks again for all your prayers, purrs
and meatloaf meditations.

~jag~

Old May 24th 05, 02:11 PM
Adrian

~jag~ wrote:
I wanted to say THANK YOU, for all your job realted and general purs.
It turns out that Wednesday I was called by an IT placement firm, they
offered me a contract to hire position for a LARGE fortune 500 service
company. Well at first I was a bit sceptical but desided to give it a
shot and set up the interview with the IT support company that I was
leased out to fo the term of my contract.

Well the interview wentokay and I heard the dreaded We will let you
know, I have several other interviewee's to talk to before I make the
decision. Well at that point I counted it gone and continued my job
serach. The really sad part of that is they offered me upon transition
from contract to permenant training and certification.

Well Sunday i was called by the contracting company, congratulating
me, I was hired Sunday morning and I finished my contracts and faxed
them in. I start tomorrow. Thanks again for all your prayers, purrs
and meatloaf meditations.

~jag~

Congratulations! We needed some good news for a change. I hope your very
happy in your job and your cats get lots of treats.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 25th 05, 11:08 AM
O J

~jag~ wrote:

--------------------snip---------------------
Well Sunday i was called by the contracting company, congratulating
me, I was hired Sunday morning and I finished my contracts and faxed
them in. I start tomorrow. Thanks again for all your prayers, purrs
and meatloaf meditations.

Congratulations! It's great to hear some good news.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM