DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!!

Old June 5th 05, 04:22 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
OEJ follows quietly, she reaches into her hand bag, made from the same
material as her brothers magic backpack and removes two small glasses and a
small carafe of nip wine, I iz glad ta see yourownsef, OEJ

I'z been missing you too. You is even more bootiful than your usual
stunningly bootiful self - dat gown is purrfect fur you.

Sorry I'z been quiet lately - fings have been really busy aroun da
Highland kitties house, so it's been hard to get dere hoomin sekretary
to post fur me. Him has been around da house *all* day long!

STTom
Old June 5th 05, 04:28 AM
Miss Violette

Miranda-banda wrote in message

And now, today, we gather here in this sacred place tonight in honor
of Mlle. Anais and Tiger, who wish to commit their lives together
before all of us.

Mlle. Anais, would you please speak to Tiger, of your committment to
him?

Ana?s turns to Tiger, and in a very soft voice says: "Tiger, yu iz da
lite uv my life, my best friend and a loyal kompanion. Iz'l be heer
fur yu whenfur yu need me, gifink yu a sholder to leen on, a warm body
to snuggle wif, an da knowldege dat I'zl be heer to comfort yu ifn yu
effur needz it. I gif yu all uv my luff furefur fur all uv owr nine
lifes an acros da Rainbow Bridj to da udder side. May we share many,
many more 'venturez in da yeerz to cum, togeffur wif all uv owr
wunerful friendz dat iz heer to celebrate wif usses. I'ze very happy
to be yur wink."

Banda flashes a bigbig grin. "Wow, dat wuz reely reely nice vows yoo
made, Mlle. Ana?s. Tiger, would you please speak to Mlle. Anais, of
your committment to her?"

I iz juz a simple boycat, I know I iz notted az purty az you deserfz anna I
iz much older dan you iz, butted you bringz mine life so much joy dat efin
do I duz notted deserf you I willz be your wink fur alla of da lifez we haz
left here anna in the next existences alzo.

I willz purtect you when I kan anna I willz make you laugh when I kan anna I
willz console you when you needz it, Tiger stops, shudderz anna den says...

I willz alla time tresure you anna what iz 'portunt to you anna I willz putz
you abof all elze efin fudz,

Old June 5th 05, 04:53 AM
Dan M

Miss Violette wrote:
I hopez diz meanz dat he iz gettin da toona plaze he wantz, OEJ, puring da
wine

We'z all hope so too!

Right now him can't go back to da giantmetalmonster cus him has somefing
called a purr-knee-uh, or somefing like dat. But him goes to see a
hoomin-TED next week to get it fixed. We'z all hoping dat him will find
a toona place close by so dat him duzn't haf to go back to da truck.

STTom
Old June 5th 05, 04:56 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

I hopez diz meanz dat he iz gettin da toona plaze he wantz, OEJ, puring da
wine

We'z all hoping so too! When him wsa on da truck him getted somefing
called a purr-knee-uh (or somefing like dat) and dat is keeping him from
driving right now. Him goes to see a hoomin-TED next week to get it
fixed. But we'z all hoping dat him gets a toona-place close by so him
duzn't have to go back on da bigbig truck.

STTom
purring and enjoying the wine and the company
Old June 5th 05, 07:11 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

[...]

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee lookz over at Hari, and they both take one step
furrward

Old June 5th 05, 05:08 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:28:39 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

I iz juz a simple boycat, I know I iz notted az purty az you deserfz anna I
iz much older dan you iz, butted you bringz mine life so much joy dat efin
do I duz notted deserf you I willz be your wink fur alla of da lifez we haz
left here anna in the next existences alzo.

I willz purtect you when I kan anna I willz make you laugh when I kan anna I
willz console you when you needz it, Tiger stops, shudderz anna den says...

I willz alla time tresure you anna what iz 'portunt to you anna I willz putz
you abof all elze efin fudz,

Anaïs listens, looking at Tiger with admiration. "Dat wuz luffly",
she thinks to herownself...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
6/5/2005 12:06:40 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 5th 05, 05:09 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:21:49 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger just stares in adoration at his beloved...

Anaïs blushes...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
6/5/2005 12:08:39 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 5th 05, 07:34 PM
Miranda-banda

[snipped for ISP]

[...]

Awwww geez yoo guyz! I'ze done lotsa bewinkings but dis is reely
reely sweet. Tiger dat wuz lovely. [Banda shakes off sum wadder from
her eyez]

[Miranda-banda signals to Petunia and Harri to approach the two with
the jeweled collars, which they bear on white satin pillowz.]

Mlle Anais, would you please place this collar around Tiger's neck and
repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

Tiger, would you please place this collar around Mlle. Anais' neck and
repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

Miranda reaches high into the air. "In the name of of Bast Herself
and all Catdom, I now offer the Sacred Mousie. We honor the Spirit of
Mousie, with whom we have lived through the millenia, who has provided
us with food, entertainment, livelihood, and helped to ensure our
place in a hoomin-dominant world. We honor the Spirit of Cat, from
Whose Power and in Whose Name we now share in the ancient ritual of
Cat-and-Mouse."

[Miranda leaps into the air and, with a swipe of her paw, materializes
a Sacred Mousie, not quite flesh, but solid enough to bat around.
She bats the Sacred Mousie to the bride and groom, who bat it back
and forth between each other, then bat it to the wedding
party, who bats it to the all present. After everyone has
participated in the batting about of the ceremonial mousie, Miranda
receives the mousie and returns it to the sky, where it transforms
into a million litttle particles of glowing light, raining softly down
on all present.]

"May these glowing lights bring into the lives of the bride and groom
and all present here the blessing of a happy, entertaining, and
prosperous life together,"

[Miranda sits utterly still for a few seconds, closing her eyes so
that all that can be seen of her is blackcatness. All at once, her
eyes open widely and brightly and she leaps around rapily three times,
then falls over on her back, rolling about and waggling her paws in
the air, then leaps back up and assumes the classical blackcat sitting
pose. As she blinks her eyes slowly several times, her green-yellow
cateyes appear and disappear from within the surrounding
blackcatness.]

"Now that you have received the blessing of the Ceremonial Mousie, we
honor those from whom we came, and the Creation of All Cats, with The
Ritual of the Bite and Swat. This ritual comes to us from the very
beginning of Catdom. It is through the Ritual of the Bite and Swat
that All Cats are created. Most of us present will not be creating
new cats, but we honor the source of our own creation and the
creation of all new cats to come by symbolically participating in
this ancient ritual. By participating, you join All Cats Past and
All Cats Future by coming together as one in Wedwinkdom."

"Tiger, would you please take Mlle. Anais by the back of the neck and
give her a liddle bite, holding on till you receive the swat?"