Harri Roadcat update for Friday, June 24

Old June 25th 05, 09:06 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Violette, an ennekittee else who wud like to hewp, kan yoo meet me at da
Fluffykitz warehowse so we kan prepare an pakij up a bunch ub fudz

fur doze
pore aminals? We mite haz to prepare sum speshul itims fur aminals

dat haz
dieterry stricshuns, but we kan do dat!

I'z been looking fru mineown recipe book for special recipes fur sick
kitties. I don't seem to hab any fur sick doggies, but I'll see what I
can come up wif.

Ta
Old June 25th 05, 09:19 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:31:44 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

psst, mine lof, here iz yourown venture, purrhupz we shuuld all 'port inna
tedz office affer da ted leafz, da hoomanz won't suspek anythin kuz dey
won't think 'bout uz goin der onna purrpoze anna we kan hafa parti anna
makez harri feelz betterer? Tiger

Whut a wunnerful ideer, my luff! I'll gather up sum streemerz, an
get-well cardz an udder dekorayshuns, an port offur to yur place, den
we can all meet up wif da Fluffykitz gurlz an throw a party fur all uv
dese sik kittiez an d*gs affter da tedz leefs tonite.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/25/2005 4:16:41 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 26th 05, 03:05 AM
Miss Violette

Letz do it, Tiger, packin hiz parti hat anna settin the porter ta pik up hiz
wink...
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
psst, mine lof, here iz yourown venture, purrhupz we shuuld all 'port

inna
tedz office affer da ted leafz, da hoomanz won't suspek anythin kuz dey
won't think 'bout uz goin der onna purrpoze anna we kan hafa parti anna
makez harri feelz betterer? Tiger

I fink dat would be a eggzelent idearment! Mine hoomins jus getted back
from visiting wif Harri and dey sez dat she's looking much much
betterer, but is not happy being locked in a cage fingy and havin tube
fingies in her chest. So she would prolly really welcome some company.
An she says dat dere is some furry sick doggies and kitties wif her
(she's in a room called da Critical Care Unit) and dey would prolly
enjoy some company too.

Sammy

Old June 26th 05, 03:07 AM
Miss Violette

We are on our way, Tiger is going to pick up his wink and all of us can meet
you there, Miss Violette, for her house and Tiger's new wink
m...
Miss Violette wrote:
psst, mine lof, here iz yourown venture, purrhupz we shuuld all 'port
inna
tedz office affer da ted leafz, da hoomanz won't suspek anythin kuz dey
won't think 'bout uz goin der onna purrpoze anna we kan hafa parti anna
makez harri feelz betterer? Tiger

I fink dat would be a eggzelent idearment! Mine hoomins jus getted back
from visiting wif Harri and dey sez dat she's looking much much

betterer,
but is not happy being locked in a cage fingy and havin tube fingies in
her chest. So she would prolly really welcome some company. An she says
dat dere is some furry sick doggies and kitties wif her (she's in a room
called da Critical Care Unit) and dey would prolly enjoy some company

too.

Oh, oh, oh!!! Dis cud be owr firstest job fur Meel on Paws! I fingk da
TEDs only givs dere pashunts da kinds ub fudz dat hoomins fingk we shud

eet.
Ize shur at leest sum ub da aminalz dere wud like sumfing difrent!

Violette, an ennekittee else who wud like to hewp, kan yoo meet me at da
Fluffykitz warehowse so we kan prepare an pakij up a bunch ub fudz fur

doze
pore aminals? We mite haz to prepare sum speshul itims fur aminals dat

haz
dieterry stricshuns, but we kan do dat!

Sammy: kan owr delivery truk fit troo da 'porter?

Rebecca

Old June 26th 05, 03:09 AM
Miss Violette

and after we deliver the food then to your house to welcome harri home?
Miss Violette, not sure if harri is up to it
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote in message
Oh, oh, oh!!! Dis cud be owr firstest job fur Meel on Paws! I fingk da
TEDs only givs dere pashunts da kinds ub fudz dat hoomins fingk we shud

eet.
Ize shur at leest sum ub da aminalz dere wud like sumfing difrent!

Da latest news is dat Harri should be coming home tomorrow. Itz about
time! Her has been getting yucky fuds dere. Her has been dere since
Wenzday, and da vet told Paw and Meowmie dat Harri hasn't been eating
anyfing. When Paw and Meowmie goed to visit Harri at da TED place dey
saw a big bowl of soft food in Harri's cage. Dey immediately told da TED
people dat Harri only eats dry fudz. Da TED people bringed Harri a big
dish of dry fudz, and her eated it all down. Her was hungry! But dey wsa
trying to feed her da wrong fudz.

So Harri won't be at da TED place any more after tomorrow. But if dey
was trying to feed Harri da wrong fudz den dey is prolly trying to give
da wrong fudz to udder kitties too. We could sure make a Mealz on Pawz
delibery dere fur da udder kitties, and maybe fur da doggies too.

Violette, an ennekittee else who wud like to hewp, kan yoo meet me at da
Fluffykitz warehowse so we kan prepare an pakij up a bunch ub fudz fur

doze
pore aminals? We mite haz to prepare sum speshul itims fur aminals dat

haz
dieterry stricshuns, but we kan do dat!

Sammy: kan owr delivery truk fit troo da 'porter?

Rebecca

It has it'z furry own 'porters! It has two special kitty-size porters,
one in da front ub da truck an one in da back. And it has a
delivery-cart sized porter in da back, and dere's a special truck-sized
porter dat will take da truck and whateffur kitties are inside it.

Sammy

Old June 26th 05, 03:38 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
and after we deliver the food then to your house to welcome harri home?
Miss Violette, not sure if harri is up to it

I jus meowed wif Harri, and she says she ought to be up to receiving
bisitors once she gets home. She won't be up to doin any dancin or
jumpin or nofing until the holes in her side heal up, but she's able to
sit an talk and eat and drink and visit wif other kitties.

In fact, we'z got a special party place set aside in da garage dat mine
hoomins duzn't know about, so we'z can party wifout da hoomins even
being aware.

Sammy
Old June 26th 05, 06:03 AM
Rebecca

Oh, fangu, Violette! Ize so happee to git to uze da noo facilitee. I will
git cookin so fings will be reddy to pak when yoo gits here.

Rebecca, hoping Tabitha will come help with the cooking part

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
We are on our way, Tiger is going to pick up his wink and all of us can
meet
you there, Miss Violette, for her house and Tiger's new wink
m...

Old June 26th 05, 11:33 AM
Miss Violette

*porter twinkles and out step Miss Violette, Trudi, OEJ, and TV, Tiger will
be along in a bit, what can we do to help, Miss Violette
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
Oh, fangu, Violette! Ize so happee to git to uze da noo facilitee. I

will
git cookin so fings will be reddy to pak when yoo gits here.

Rebecca, hoping Tabitha will come help with the cooking part

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
We are on our way, Tiger is going to pick up his wink and all of us can
meet
you there, Miss Violette, for her house and Tiger's new wink
m...