Hi again....

Old January 11th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Default Hi again....

Sorry I've been absent....Purrs and hugs to all of you who need them, and
I'm sorry to not be here to support you. Unfortunately I may be only popping
in weekly, as (drum roll please) I GOT THE JOB!!! I still have to hear what
sector I'll be working in, customer service, phone centre or another sector,
but this is my Big Break so to speak....because it's an apprenticeship, I
get taught everything, and because it's a g'ment job, it's equal opportunity
and well paid. I'm still in shock....so as of the 5th February I'll be a
working mummy....and DH had better help with the housework,....lol
On the pussycat side of things, Tahzha's litter is doing well, the little
teeny one Minnie is now on solids with the rest of them, and looking muuuuch
better, so thanks to everyone who purred for her both here and in other
ng's. Cougher just gave birth the other day, unfortunately she didn't go so
well. She birthed during the day, when I was out, and lost three kittens. I
don't know whether they were stillborn, or died shortly after birth, but
they looked as though she'd attempted to carry them and injured them. This
was very sad, and she was grieving badly, so I put her in with Tahzha and
she's now mothering her kittens as well as her remaining two. This is also
great for Tahzha as seven is a big strain on mumcat, and the littler ones
now have access to more food. Tahzha's also been mothering Cougar's two,
which is a step forward for Cougar who is normally very nervy and doesn't
like anyone else near her babies. So these two are forming a friendship,
which I'm very pleased about, as they both need each other!! Jasmine is
still trying to escape daily, which means I am still getting lots of
exercise retrieving her, Chrystal and Tamby found a lovely forever home, are
being spoiled rotten by their new family, and the family call every few
weeks to update me on how they are doing. Star has also chosen a slave, one
of my neighbour's friends, they are besotted with each other, and she'll be
moving to our street so (yay!@!) I can visit him!!! Jasmine's boys are all
growing up, and Jasmine and Congo are on a diet due to overindulgence in the
good things of life!! Mango is still irritating everyone within
earshot....that cat just doesn't know when to shut up!! lol! And we are
hoping to buy a house this year, so I'm planning a wonderful outdoor
enclosure for bird watching! My two barekittens will be starting preschool
and kindy respectively this year, and although I'll miss them, they really
need it....they are getting bored sitting at home with mummy all the time!!
They're very excited about it all, and love their new centre, so everyone's
happy. Well, I hope you and your kitties are all well and happy, and I'm
sorry once again that I've missed so much, I'll try and keep up!! Hugs to
all of you Liz

--
Excuse the typos. I have a lapful of purry Siamese. In the process of my
writing this, they have

Old January 11th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Congratulations on job! My hubby has a gov job and he really likes it.
Lots of room for advancement and not to mention it's nice having a
secure job (which is not so common these days). Was it a gruelling
interview process you went through?

Glad to hear the cats (other than the 3 kittens) are going well. Have
you had a looked at the CatMax website. It inspired us for our cat
enclosure, however Neil built the enclosure as it was a lot cheaper.

Dewi.

Old January 11th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

meeee wrote:
Sorry I've been absent....

snip

Congratulations on the new job! I'm sorry Cougher lost some of her kittens
but very glad she didn't lose them all. Your bare kittens are growing fast,
I hope there will be more pics of them sleeping with cats they were so cute.
:-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old January 11th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

meeee wrote:
Sorry I've been absent....Purrs and hugs to all of you who need them, and
I'm sorry to not be here to support you. Unfortunately I may be only popping
in weekly, as (drum roll please) I GOT THE JOB!!!

Congratulations!

Old January 11th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"meeee" wrote in message
... I GOT THE JOB!!! ...

Liz

Congratulations! Thanks for the update and for the entertaining update.
This was such a joy to read.

Annie

Old January 15th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

meeee wrote:

[...]

snip Hugs to
all of you Liz

Congrats on the job!
Lots of purrs and gentle scritches for Cougher,
Polonca and Soncek