Want to see a happy cat?

Old June 3rd 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Want to see a happy cat?

Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

Old June 3rd 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

Wonderful picture! He certainly is very blissful.

Old June 3rd 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Marina wrote:
Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

Ooohhh! He's so gorgeous! And he looks sooo relaxed... The funny thing
is, I just looked to my right a few minutes ago and my Monster was
sleeping in practically the same pose. Except he was snoring, too. Does
Cali make soft snoring noises when he sleeps?

I always love your pictures of Caliban. He looks so much like my
Monster. Of course, the Monster is black where Cali has stripes, but
their the white markings on their faces are quite similar, their noses
are both pink, and they both have those dark spots on their pink toes,
and of course they both have very healthy appetites :-) If they weren't
born on different continents, I could swear they were brothers :-)

Nadia (but not Kotyo, he's still snoozing)

--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Blog: http://littlemonstermusings.blogspot.com/
Old June 3rd 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Nadia N. wrote:

Ooohhh! He's so gorgeous! And he looks sooo relaxed... The funny thing
is, I just looked to my right a few minutes ago and my Monster was
sleeping in practically the same pose. Except he was snoring, too. Does
Cali make soft snoring noises when he sleeps?

Umm, yes. And sometimes not so soft. I have sometimes woken up in the
middle of the night to his SNORK... ZZZZ... SNORK... ZZZ... SNORK... ZZZ...

I always love your pictures of Caliban. He looks so much like my
Monster. Of course, the Monster is black where Cali has stripes, but
their the white markings on their faces are quite similar, their noses
are both pink, and they both have those dark spots on their pink toes,
and of course they both have very healthy appetites :-) If they weren't
born on different continents, I could swear they were brothers :-)

And Kotyo is long-haired. But yes, there is something similar about
them. I have a feeling their purrsonalities are similar, too.

Old June 3rd 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

A very contented pussy cat. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 3rd 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:47:33 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

Bliss: Northern Europe Distributor

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 3rd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:26:09 +0200, "Nadia N."
yodeled:

Marina wrote:
[...]

He is adorable. My boys are black and white, too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 3rd 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 3 Jun, 05:47, Marina wrote:
Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way)

He doesn't look that chubby- unless, of course, he's holding his tummy
in for the photoshoot!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 3rd 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-06-03 07:47:33 -0500, Marina said:

Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss1.jpg

Close-up

of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...007/bliss2.jpg

Amigo

used to do that curly toe thing!! I love it. And one little snaggle
tooth. TOOOOOooo cute!

Old June 3rd 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 08:47:33 -0400, Marina wrote:

Note spotty tummy (that has not responded to diet in any way) and back
paws curled in bliss:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ki/January%20-
%20June%20200
7/bliss1.jpg

Close-up of blissful face:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ki/January%20-
%20June%20200
7/bliss2.jpg

Love that position, curled toes and all.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh