I'm thankful for...

Old November 25th 03, 11:28 PM
Cathi

Having my own little house (well, our own little house) in a nice part
of the world, and the means to keep it habitable

A decent job which pays reasonably well - well enough to keep me
comfortable - and is in fantastic surroundings, with an equally
fantastic boss

A partner who loves me and cares about me

Good friends, both real and virtual, and family who love me and care
about me also

Two gorgeous puddytats

My health and strength
--
Cathi
Old November 26th 03, 08:44 AM

Yowie wrote:

The one American holiday I think we should all adopt...

I am thankful for: [snip - but only for brevity!]

Yowie, this was brilliant! It brought tears to my eyes.

Joyce
Old November 27th 03, 04:16 PM
Christine Burel

"GracecatOnl" wrote in message
The fact my husband spends much of his time on the road without injury or
incident.

That even accident victims can sometimes count on a miracle.

I'll have enough money to splurge selfishly, enough food to waste without
thought. (spoken with a mild amount of shame)

Mutt is a very healthy senior dog and is expected to remain that way for
several more years.

My daughter is doing exceptionally well in her school work.

How the baby learns new words every week.

I have friends who love me.

My family who loves me.

What are you thankful for?

Grace

I'm thankful for all the friends I've made here and for the support I've had
over the years re all the kitty issues we've had. In particular, this year
I'm very grateful for having guidance here and especially from Megan to
learn how to work with a wild kitty and watch him turn from a tiger into
more of a pussycat; we're talking Tucker, here, as I'm sure you've guessed.
I'm thankful that I've managed to scrape together enough energy, guts,
whatever, to carry on and do this in addition to taking care of my dear
barekids (who have their own complex stories).

I'm thankful that we've managed to have a lull between the mental health
crises of my kids and for all the support people who've been there for Byron
and me this year.

I'm thankful for the friends who are helping my mom in Florida when I can't
be there.

I'm very thankful for having food, shelter, and friends and family who love
me.

purrs,
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker (and Pirate, for just a few
more days)