Group Traffic

Old April 12th 05, 10:15 PM
Mary

Default Group Traffic

Come on, people. Post away. Face it, the group is not
better off with less posts, on-topic or not.

Post as you post. Discuss what you will.

That's what Usenet is for.

Old April 12th 05, 11:07 PM
Alan Allen

Mary, You are so pitiful. Usenet is not a personal chat room. This
group is for helping people with cat problems. Take your garbage posts
somewhere else. Anyone that agrees with you should leave also. Now
let's see how much foul language you can use to respond.

Old April 12th 05, 11:19 PM
Mary

Post about cats, dip****. For the first time in your career.

Old April 13th 05, 12:19 AM
Alan Allen

I think I hit a nerve! Where in the OP did Mary mention cats???????

Old April 13th 05, 12:32 AM
Mary

"Alan Allen" wrote in message
I think I hit a nerve! Where in the OP did Mary mention cats???????

Dear, slow Alan. Yes, of course you hit a nerve. I'm all
atwitter. The fact is you have never made a post about anything but how
others post. That was my point. I'm on-topic most of the time, and even if I
were not, I would not give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. HTH.

Old April 13th 05, 02:09 AM
Joe Canuck

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

I think I hit a nerve! Where in the OP did Mary mention cats???????

Dear, slow Alan. Yes, of course you hit a nerve. I'm all
atwitter. The fact is you have never made a post about anything but how
others post. That was my point. I'm on-topic most of the time, and even if I
were not, I would not give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. HTH.

Well if you don't care, why waste the energy responding to a reply to
your troll?
Old April 13th 05, 02:43 AM
Mary

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

I think I hit a nerve! Where in the OP did Mary mention cats???????

Dear, slow Alan. Yes, of course you hit a nerve. I'm all
atwitter. The fact is you have never made a post about anything but how
others post. That was my point. I'm on-topic most of the time, and even

if I
were not, I would not give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. HTH.

Well if you don't care, why waste the energy responding to a reply to
your troll?

Stating that the drop in traffic is not positive and encouraging people
to post normally could only be called a troll by a troll. It's just endless.

As for "wasting energy," your concern is kind but as a matter of fact
I have lots of energy. I'm young and healthy. I do what pleases me.
In fact, I do pretty much only what pleases me. So don't worry your
pointy little head, Crabby Joe.

P.S. **** you. :'D Can't disappoint the fans, now can we?

Old April 13th 05, 03:23 AM
Joe Canuck

Mary wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

[...]

Ok, well you'd be wise to complete your education.

You really should learn some English and how to express yourself without
the expletives.

A really good flame contains no expletives. With time, you will learn.

Old April 13th 05, 05:09 AM
Mary

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

[...]

Once again, our education is only completed the day we die.

You really should learn some English and how to express yourself without
the expletives.

Mmm hmm.

A really good flame contains no expletives. With time, you will learn.

You are a troll, Joe. And you apparently grow bored easily.

Old April 13th 05, 10:31 AM
Marcia

"Mary" wrote in message news:1113365384.9f5fd8b2f37b38c100db03188da48d4e@ teranews...
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

[...]