Group Traffic

Old April 13th 05, 12:35 PM
Joe Canuck

Mary wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

I think I hit a nerve! Where in the OP did Mary mention cats???????

Dear, slow Alan. Yes, of course you hit a nerve. I'm all
atwitter. The fact is you have never made a post about anything but how
others post. That was my point. I'm on-topic most of the time, and even

if I

were not, I would not give a **** what you or anyone else thinks. HTH.

Well if you don't care, why waste the energy responding to a reply to
your troll?

Stating that the drop in traffic is not positive and encouraging people
to post normally could only be called a troll by a troll. It's just

endless.

As for "wasting energy," your concern is kind but as a matter of fact
I have lots of energy. I'm young and healthy. I do what pleases me.
In fact, I do pretty much only what pleases me. So don't worry your
pointy little head, Crabby Joe.

P.S. **** you. :'D Can't disappoint the fans, now can we?

Ok, well you'd be wise to complete your education.

Once again, our education is only completed the day we die.

You really should learn some English and how to express yourself without
the expletives.

Mmm hmm.

A really good flame contains no expletives. With time, you will learn.

You are a troll, Joe. And you apparently grow bored easily.

I was here long before you arrived... and I'll be hear long after you
grow tired of the nonsense you inflict on this group and leave.

Yes, I'm bored... with *you*

Old April 13th 05, 02:04 PM
Alan Allen

Mary may be a woman but she is certainly NOT a lady!

Old April 13th 05, 04:19 PM
CatNipped

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1113340507.9e7a422dea1038235bc25cb5d5d650fc@t eranews...
Come on, people. Post away. Face it, the group is not
better off with less posts, on-topic or not.

Post as you post. Discuss what you will.

That's what Usenet is for.

It *HAS* been getting rather dull around here - I may actually have to try
and find some work to do during the day! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 13th 05, 04:28 PM
Mary

"Marcia" wrote in message
om...
"Mary" wrote in message

news:1113365384.9f5fd8b2f37b38c100db03188da48d4e@ teranews...
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

[...]

he he, saucer of cream for table 2!

Well that was cute! Marcia knows not to take things too seriously.
Marcia, your IQ may be wayyyyyy too high for some folks here!
You may have already noticed the humorless ones. If not, you will!

Old April 13th 05, 04:31 PM
Mary

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Mary wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"Alan Allen" wrote in message

[...]

I will never leave. I just love this group. I am taking extra good
care of myself so that I can outlive all of you, too.

Yes, I'm bored... with *you*

The feeling is mutual, sport. And my face is starting
to hurt from all this smiling. (Yes, that's right--I just walked
right into the old "Does your face hurt?" "No, why?" "Because
it's KILLING me!" Meanwhile, I thought you were the one who wants
everyone to snip!

Old April 13th 05, 04:32 PM
Mary

"Alan Allen" wrote in message
Mary may be a woman but she is certainly NOT a lady!

That's right! And don't you forget it. Now then, if you don't have cats,
what are you doing here, eh, Sunshine?