Great cat name

Old July 11th 05, 10:18 PM
Caroline S.

Default Great cat name

Kristi's post on the boarding cats Aretha and Whitney reminded me of
this: I took Mithu in for a booster shot for FeLV this weekend and the
vet tech was telling me that his cat talked in a similar voice to
Mithu's. His cat's name: Chit Chat.

What a great name! (The tech told me that he hadn't given it to her,
she came with it.)

Cheers
Caroline S.
Old July 11th 05, 10:34 PM
W. Leong

"Caroline S." wrote in message
Kristi's post on the boarding cats Aretha and Whitney reminded me of this:
I took Mithu in for a booster shot for FeLV this weekend and the vet tech
was telling me that his cat talked in a similar voice to Mithu's. His
cat's name: Chit Chat.

What a great name! (The tech told me that he hadn't given it to her, she
came with it.)

Cheers
Caroline S.

Once at the vet I saw a pair of cats named Sydney (Poitier) and Elvis.
Haven't seen them since.

Winnie

Old July 11th 05, 11:08 PM
Mischief

On Flippy's web site there's a section with cat names.

I think the best pair of names has got to be Thing One and Thing Two, I
can't stop giggling when I think of that.

Kristi

Old July 12th 05, 12:46 AM
Kreisleriana

On 11 Jul 2005 15:08:47 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

On Flippy's web site there's a section with cat names.

I think the best pair of names has got to be Thing One and Thing Two, I
can't stop giggling when I think of that.

Kristi

I once read a mock analysis of "The Cat in the Hat" that said Thing
One and Thing Two were sexual symbols. I couldn't stop giggling about
*that.*

Theresa
Old July 12th 05, 12:56 AM
whitershadeofpale

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 11 Jul 2005 15:08:47 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

On Flippy's web site there's a section with cat names.

I think the best pair of names has got to be Thing One and Thing Two, I
can't stop giggling when I think of that.

Kristi

I once read a mock analysis of "The Cat in the Hat" that said Thing
One and Thing Two were sexual symbols. I couldn't stop giggling about
*that.*

This is a nasty un-acceptable post. We are going to burn this post.

We don't talk about SEX on this group.

You can however, Smoke Pot, just don't inhale it.

Old July 12th 05, 01:15 AM
whitershadeofpale

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 11 Jul 2005 15:08:47 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

On Flippy's web site there's a section with cat names.

I think the best pair of names has got to be Thing One and Thing Two, I
can't stop giggling when I think of that.

Kristi

I once read a mock analysis of "The Cat in the Hat" that said Thing
One and Thing Two were sexual symbols. I couldn't stop giggling about
*that.*

Or what about all the poppycock, of Burt and Ernie being gay because
they slept in the same bed.

great..... Mischief Cat anecdotes 2 June 16th 05 08:00 AM
Otis and the Great Pyrennes Susan M Cat anecdotes 19 June 14th 05 03:55 PM
Great site for cat lovers The Cat Album Cat health & behaviour 0 May 8th 05 10:13 AM
The Great Cockroach Caper CatNipped Cat anecdotes 59 April 22nd 05 01:47 AM
Great Wishes! :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 4 December 25th 03 04:56 PM