Added photos

Old May 24th 04, 02:00 PM
Victor Martinez

Cool! The one thing our enclosure does not have that I wish it did is a
grass patch.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 25th 04, 02:49 AM
Victor Martinez

Jo Firey wrote:
I know it would be hard to start a patch of grass with the kits wanting to
dig, but maybe a section of sod could be kept alive in a flat planter box?

The problem is actually that our enclosure has a wooden floor... We
do plant grass for them every so often. When we put the pots of grass in
the enclosure, the cats promptly do their lawnmower impersonations and
literally chomp on all the grass in a few minutes. Then they barf it up.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 26th 04, 04:50 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
I finally got around to adding some more photos to my yahoo album. I
added two folders, we met, and cat furnishings which included the
enclosure and the cat tree. I also added photos of Adam and Mandy to
the "Friends and Family" album, more cat photos to the "Furry ones"
album, and added some pictures to the "My Carolina" album. You can view
them at http://photos.yahoo.com/tanadashoes Mandy and Jim helped by
placing them on the scanner, so blame them for the crooked ones.

I look forward to your comments.

I so miss having a lot of cats around, but I just couldn't handle more than
two (it's hard enough to transport two cats to the island by bus). The
enclosure looks great, and so does the cat tree.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 26th 04, 05:24 AM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

I so miss having a lot of cats around, but I just couldn't handle more than
two (it's hard enough to transport two cats to the island by bus). The
enclosure looks great, and so does the cat tree.

Thanks. Rob designed the enclosure, and we bought the tree from one of
the volunteers who works for the Haven. The owners approve.

Pam S.

Old May 26th 04, 06:18 PM
CK

The enclosure looks great. If I ever live in a house owned my be I'll
make one like it. Living in a rented apartment one doesn't quite have
the same possibilities of creating and landscaping.
And your furry masters look nice too. Their purrsonalities come across
quite clearly.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL

Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM
Phoebe & Babies - Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 18th 03 08:27 PM
I added Photos Alan Erskine Cat anecdotes 5 September 8th 03 05:41 AM