Latest on Smudgie

Old August 3rd 10, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Latest on Smudgie

Hi Everyone

Glad to report Smudgie is doing fantastically! She is almost back to normal
weight, which for her is around 3.5 kilos. She wasn't overly impressed with
her visit to TED but he gave her a thorough check up and was very pleased
with her. Her legs are fine now she has put weight back on and he could not
find any problems with them. She is still ok with the fusses and scritches
but picking her up results in me getting a swipe lol. She is still readily
climbing onto my lap for cuddles and we are both enjoying that! The one big
difference in her is her eating habits. She was a very picky eater before
but at the moment she is happily emptying her bowl of most of what I give
her. The really orange coloured jelly in some of the food is still a "no
no" though. The best part for me is having her greet me when I get home
from work at 3. I missed that so much when she was on her walkabout. I
still haven't got the enclosure built but she doesn't seem that fussed about
going outside yet anyway.

All in all I'm delighted she has recovered well.

Sharon & Smudgie

Old August 3rd 10, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
[...]

I love happy endings. :-)

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 3rd 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut[_2_]

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:25:37 +0100, "Sharon & Smudgie"
wrote:

[...]

So glad to hear that everything is well with you all and send purrs
for a long, happy and healthy future together.

Old August 3rd 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 3, 5:25*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
Hi Everyone

All in all I'm delighted she has recovered well.

snipped very nice details

So glad to "hear" this.

Sharon & Smudgie

Just as hit should be.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 3rd 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

[...]

That is really good news! I'm not too surprised she's not so picky now.
There's no appetizer like real hunger. It will be interesting to see if she
stays this way, or if she eventually resumes her pickiness.

Joy

Old August 3rd 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:

[...]

I'm so glad she's back to normal, more or less, with the main changes
being that she's less finicky and more cuddly.

Joyce

--
Taxes: Money you complain about giving the government, to pay for
services whose absence you would complain about.
Old August 4th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

I'm SO GLAD to hear that Smudgie got a clean bill of health from TED!

AND that her rear legs are OK now, and she has gained back her lost
weight!

It's obvious that Smudgie is VERY happy to be home with her meowmie,
where she belongs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100803-1, 08/03/2010
Tested on: 8/4/2010 12:37:39 AM

Old August 6th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yes we are delighted Purrs for her continued good progress Love Kyla
"Granby"
We all share in your delight that all is well.
"Sharon & Smudgie" Hi Everyone