Awww . . .

Old November 18th 05, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Awww . . .

Diane wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/b3ugt
--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

I hear tell Katrina killed no animals. No dead animals were found...

but you know...believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear

Old November 18th 05, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I was there you don't want to have seen what we saw. I was there hours
after the hit along with our rescue squad ( 75 of us )
Only animals that were put to sleep it was medically necessary to do so and
in the animals' best interest. Sad to say.

I lost count on the first day of all the dead animals and people that we
found but I remeber every rescue that I and the others made during our
time

Old November 18th 05, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

No More Retail wrote:

I lost count on the first day of all the dead animals and people that we
found but I remeber every rescue that I and the others made during our
time

that is powerful and very brave of you!

Old November 18th 05, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I did not do anything more than the next rescue personal there we all can
tell stories if we can keep the tears away

Old November 26th 05, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 04:10:14 GMT, "No More Retail"
wrote:

I did not do anything more than the next rescue personal there we all can
tell stories if we can keep the tears away

Now, don't be so modest. I bet you were the only one of all the rescue
personal[sic] in NOLA that managed to make usenet posts from Florida
every day that you were in NOLA working so hard at rescuing animals.

When were you there exactly?

FNM
Old November 26th 05, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Go screw with someone else ****ing troll plonk

Old November 26th 05, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"No More Retail" wrote in message
. ..
Go screw with someone else ****ing troll plonk

ah! spoken like a true gentleman

Old November 26th 05, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 05:57:53 GMT, "No More Retail"
wrote:

Go screw with someone else ****ing troll plonk

So I'm right, huh? You never left the comfort of your home in Florida,
but you're making yourself out to be a hero telling all your stories of
endless tears, and being "in the war zone."

You're no hero. You are disgusting. You have given a big slap in the
face to the hundreds of volunteers that did give endless hours, sweat,
tears, and huge chunks of their hearts in the filth and dangers of NOLA
after the hurricane rescuing dogs and cats. Stop taking credit for
something you've never done.

There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else. You're the only
one being the fake hero here.

FNM

Old November 26th 05, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Fake No More" There's no reason for me to go screw with someone else.
You're the only
one being the fake hero here.

FNM

That's all hearsay

Im gonna need pictures and documents; but you're views have been duly noted
and will be taken into consideration.

Old November 26th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&s...=2005&filter=0

http://images.google.com/images?q=%2...1&as_maxy=2005