2 cats with Purrrdays this month

Old April 2nd 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default 2 cats with Purrrdays this month

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Old April 2nd 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Apr 2, 1:55 am, "Granby" wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Happy purrday greetings to Willow and O.T. from Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and
Barnabus and of course their hooman.
Julie
Old April 2nd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Happy puuurday teeeeeeeew yeeeew Willow and OT
You have a wonderful hoomin who loves yew both
Bless your son's kind heart for taking in the kitty.
You raised him gudgudgud
Mosey, Pookie, Pipps 'n' Sqweex sned happy bithrday nosepoinks
to Willow and OT and may they have many more
Hug
Kyla
To Willow and
"Granby"...

Old April 2nd 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Granby wrote:

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them.

Aww, that's cute. Wow, though - one year old. They're still babies! (My
two girls will be ages 11 and 10 next month. And the "baby" - Licky -
will be 5.)

Happy Birthday to Willow and O.T.

--
Joyce ^..^

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old April 2nd 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Granby wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney (better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The
girls have planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and
the outdoor cat ran in the house tonight and embedded itself in the
backroom. They had to put together a place, seems she decided to com
in to have her kittens. The other 2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to
mind her being there. They see her outside all the time. They are
in for a long night, I think.

Happy early purrdays for Willow and O.T.! And for the little mama & kittens

Jill

Old April 3rd 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Granby wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Purrs for the mama cat.

Caliban also has his purrday this month. He'll be three years old
already! Where does the time go?

Old April 3rd 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Granby wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Hoppy purrday to Willow and OT.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 3rd 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney (better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls
have planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor
cat ran in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They
had to put together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her
kittens. The other 2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there.
They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

I remembered earlier that Qui Gun Kit, one of the hoolikitten class of 05
turned 3 on March 28th. We think that Miss Calico Girl is a year or so old
and Sonya is about four or less, she wasn't a year old when she had QGK.
Huey is six, Pine Cone is eight, Merlin is nine, QC is eleven, and our
matriarch, Tanada is fifteen and a half. We has all ages and sizes here at
chez Shirk.

Pam S.

Old April 3rd 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Marina" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney (better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The
girls have planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the
outdoor cat ran in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom.
They had to put together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her
kittens. The other 2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there.
They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Purrs for the mama cat.

Caliban also has his purrday this month. He'll be three years old already!
Where does the time go?

That's right Caliban is also one of the hoolikittens of 2005. We need to
get them together and let them have a party to celebrate their
hoolikittenness.

Pam S. who's owner Qui Gun Kit is also of the 2005 vintage

Old April 3rd 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

it seems like yesterday we went to get willow, and only the same when you
called to discuss the state of OT, Lee