Luna and Maya are famous!!!

Old October 28th 03, 02:46 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Luna and Maya are famous!!!

I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo. The guy who wrote the article posted a message to
one of the cat groups asking for pictures of home-made cat trees and
enclosures in apartments. I sent him a couple of shots and totally
forgot about it.
I'm so proud of my girls! Now I have to figure out a way to get all the
boys published or I'm going to be in trouble when they figure it out...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 28th 03, 03:02 PM
Sheenah

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message ...
I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo. The guy who wrote the article posted a message to
one of the cat groups asking for pictures of home-made cat trees and
enclosures in apartments. I sent him a couple of shots and totally
forgot about it.
I'm so proud of my girls! Now I have to figure out a way to get all the
boys published or I'm going to be in trouble when they figure it out...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Wow ! That's a great acheivement. Many congratulations.

Sheenah

Old October 28th 03, 03:39 PM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo.

That's wonderful! Give the little stars scritches from me. I hope it doesn't
go to their heads!

--
Marina

Old October 28th 03, 04:06 PM
Nan

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:46:39 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo. The guy who wrote the article posted a message to
one of the cat groups asking for pictures of home-made cat trees and
enclosures in apartments. I sent him a couple of shots and totally
forgot about it.
I'm so proud of my girls! Now I have to figure out a way to get all the
boys published or I'm going to be in trouble when they figure it out...

Congratulations, Victor. Don't tell the boys and hide the magazine
before they see it. Of course, you'd better not let the girls see it
or they'll be sure to brag about being cover girls.

Nan
Old October 28th 03, 05:32 PM
lrulan

Victor, can you post that cover and post it to the photo section or on the
binaries group? I'd love to see the lovely ladies.
Jazz's mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old October 28th 03, 05:51 PM
Nan

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:32:22 -0500, "lrulan"
wrote:

Victor, can you post that cover and post it to the photo section or on the
binaries group? I'd love to see the lovely ladies.
Jazz's mama

Victor, please don't post it to the binaries group. Not everyone's
ISP carries the binaries group, and we would all like to see the
cover.

Nan
Old October 28th 03, 06:06 PM

Victor Martinez wrote:

I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo.

Awww, that's great! Will you be able to retire and live off their
fortune?

I'd love to see that photo!

Joyce

Old October 28th 03, 06:08 PM
Sherry

I just received the November issue of Catnip magazine (it's edited by
the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine). Guess who's on the
cover? Luna and Maya, cuddling together in their high-rise bed from when
we lived in the condo. The guy who wrote the article posted a message to
one of the cat groups asking for pictures of home-made cat trees and
enclosures in apartments. I sent him a couple of shots and totally
forgot about it.
I'm so proud of my girls! Now I have to figure out a way to get all the
boys published or I'm going to be in trouble when they figure it out...

--
Victor Martinez

Wow, Victor! What a proud Paw you must be. You *must* have Luna & Maya
autograph a few copies for their fans. (that would be us of course)

Sherry