woo hoo

Old May 28th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dad

Default woo hoo

meant to post a month or two before now...

it's been 6 weeks at least, Lucy is walking, Great!

she even trots, and jumps from small heights.

she never lost her appetite.

I did, do the swim therapy thing a little.

I think helped her the most, was, as soon as she could
stand, or squat on her hind legs. from then on, I put her in her
litter box 2-3 times a day. this made her very happy.
no more wiping her tail

and. I knew she was done in the litter box, cause she would scratch
around... and wait for me

but.. soon, she was like... im tired of waiting looking around
yeah, a few times I forgot her, but hey, it made her learn to get out
on her own

one day. I went to pick her up and she ran right through my legs.

she thought I didn't know she was so strong. but I had snuck and
watched her, STAND UP in her bed on the table...

streeeetch, and turn over.

she was letting me spoil her towards the end of her illness there

thank yall for prayers and being so damn mean to me

hugs

Old May 28th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cardarch

On May 28, 5:09*pm, Dad wrote:
[...]

Do you really give your cat Swim Therapy? Ive seen swimming cats on
youtube but my cat would hate me forever if I put him in water deep
enough to swim in.