Yum! Rose bouquet = snack

Old March 20th 04, 03:34 AM
Mischief

Default Yum! Rose bouquet = snack

It's Mama Kristen's birthday tomorrow. I know because I overheard her
and Mama Kristi talking about going somewhere that has Six Flags or
something.

But enough about that. Mama Kristen brought me a snack! It was in a
tall vase and had orange flowers. I didn't care too much about the
flowers, but I loved the other plants that were with it.

To show my appreciation of this tribute, as soon as it was put on the
table, I jumped up and began snacking. I also noticed this orange and
white stuff wrapped around the vase. The hoomins call it "rib-bun".
It was kinda crunchy.

But then, the evil hoomins squirted me with WATER!! How rude!! Here
they give me this beautiful tribute to me, the QUEEN, and they have
the audacity to spray me with WATER!!!

It's not fair!

This calls for strategey, when the hoomins aren't looking.....

Mischief

Human note: I can't believe Mischief just started chewing on the
bouquet. My roommate had JUST put it down and it hadn't been there
for 5 seconds when Missy started chewing on it. She likes the leaves,
and especially the little stalks with white flowers. BRAT!! I've
already squirted her three times with the water bottle, but she's very
persistent.

I cut the ribbon off, so she can't chew on it, but every five minutes
I have to check where she is. Tomorrow when my roommate and I go to
Six Flags, we're going to put it outside so she can't get it.

Kristi
Old March 20th 04, 06:02 PM
jmcquown

Mischief wrote:
To show my appreciation of this tribute, as soon as it was put on the
table, I jumped up and began snacking. I also noticed this orange and
white stuff wrapped around the vase. The hoomins call it "rib-bun".
It was kinda crunchy.

ROFL!! Okay, Mom just removed a corn stalk (all natural) ribbon from a box
that was sent to her. I found it fun to play with and while crunchy, was
tasty too.

But then, the evil hoomins squirted me with WATER!! How rude!! Here
they give me this beautiful tribute to me, the QUEEN, and they have
the audacity to spray me with WATER!!!

It's not fair!

This calls for strategey, when the hoomins aren't looking.....
Mischief

Pee on something. Scratch something up. You'll think of something,
Mischief

Your feline friend, Persia

Old March 21st 04, 01:28 AM
JP Hobbs

Another Wilson, My Daughters MIL brought me a beautiful plant
When my sister died 3 weks ago today, and before you could say Jack Robinson
Wilson was munching on it,I have to find placesfor my indoor
plants where he can't reach them and that gets ever more difficult,as
time goes on. Happy Birthday to Mama Kristen, have a good time at the Six
Flags. Jean.P.
om...

Old March 21st 04, 11:15 PM
Mischief

I bought them a catnip plant and they hardly touched it.

But the plant belongs to a human, of course it's also for them!

Kristi
Old March 22nd 04, 03:31 AM
Jo Firey

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...
I bought them a catnip plant and they hardly touched it.

But the plant belongs to a human, of course it's also for them!

Kristi

Ours don't show any interest in the catnip plants, but go crazy if we pull
off a leaf and rub it between our fingers to let the scent out.

Jo