My take on the negative stigma biological unhappiness!

Old June 1st 05, 08:28 PM

Default My take on the negative stigma biological unhappiness!

Dedication

This book is dedicated to the millions of suffers of =E2=80=9Cmental health
disorders,=E2=80=9D biological unhappiness and to all those that are just
having a bad day for whatever reason and just can=E2=80=99t seem to find
there way back to happiness and joy.

(THE REAL WORLD!)

My hat goes off to you all for your courageous fights, not only for
the =E2=80=9Cmental health disorders,=E2=80=9D biological unhappiness that =
you have
to face everyday, but also from the negative stigma that is painted by
the media and people that just don=E2=80=99t seem to get it, that everyone =
of
us with =E2=80=9Cmental health disorder,=E2=80=9D biological unhappiness fa=
ce that
is so hard to shake once branded with this mark!

(THAT BLASTED MARK, JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO OUT INTO
PUBLIC AGAIN!)

This with the under treatment and over treatment of all the illnesses
that one can have and the treatment you get from these so called
=E2=80=9Cexperts=E2=80=9D in the field. How you bravely take another breath=
and or
pill when everything inside of you is just screaming for you to just
lay down and die,

(DIE I ****ING SAY!)

which we all know would be too easy for a suffer of mental health
disorder =E2=80=9Cbiological unhappiness=E2=80=9D! How you bravely fight an=
other
day of depression or the screaming of the voices if you have
schizophrenia
(GOD FORBID THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE!)
voices that are saying they are your friends and are trying to get you
to do what you don=E2=80=99t want to do!

(SCREAMING IN THE NIGHT FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE I=E2=80=99D DIE FOR YOU!)How
you get up everyday and go about your business and try to pull any bit
of pride you have left out of yourself

=E2=80=9CAfter all you are mentally ill and on disability=E2=80=9D,

(how dare you to think you are normal, you fool!)

The media paints such a lovely picture of us all with =E2=80=9Cmental health
disorder=E2=80=9D, biological unhappiness that you would indeed have the
terrifying task of fighting the negative stigma that is present in
today's society about =E2=80=9Cmental health disorder=E2=80=9D, biological
unhappiness.

(YET IN A GIVEN YEAR, ACCORDING TO THE LATEST SURGEON GENERALS REPORT
54 MILLION AMERICANS COME DOWN WITH SOME FORM OF MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER
IN A GIVEN YEAR! ONLY EIGHT MILLION SEEK TREATMENT, THAT LEAVES
FORTY-SIX MILLION PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND

TRYING TO FIGHT THESE DREADED ILLNESSES ALONE!) They fight them with
alchol and illgel drugs, child abuse, spouse abuse, recksneseless
dririving and the list goes on and on and also that you may have to
fight the not so great medical stafff.

That you must fight the nurses who laugh at you when your back is
turned or you are alseep and this does happen I have seen it first
hand.

(IT IS INDEED VERY SAD AND IT BREAKS MY HEART TO KNOW THIS BEHAVIOR
TAKES PLACE PERIOD!).

I salute your courageous fight for the illnesses are many and the good
Doctors are few, they say the future is getting brighter, but just for
who, the doctor that charges $90 and =C2=BD hour or the therapist who
charges $60 an =C2=BD hour? I praise you and your ability to go on when
nothing around you makes any sense and the world seems like it will end
and will crumble right before your very eyes. I say if you can just
hang on long enough, their are new developments happening on the
horizon and there is hope for the masses and Great Doctors are going to
start to come forth to lead us into a brand new era, one of love,
peace, kindness and hope for you and everyone that has a =E2=80=9Cmental
health disorder=E2=80=9D, biological unhappiness the future is indeed bright
and shall only get brighter, as time passes on and we will start to see
victory coming forth form the jaws of defeat.

(YES I SAID VICTORY =EF=81=8A)

Our time has come to bring fourth victory from the jaws of an enemy
that was once thought unbeatable, now that the answers are starting to
flow like the ones comming from the land of milk and honey and all we
can say is

(YES! IT'S ABOUT TIME).

I say God Bless you all and you shall soon be rewarded, so please hang
on because the future shall be bright indeed, this I can assure you, so
please just hold on you will be reworded and in a huge way People with
BPD once thought untreatedable and that their was no hope, their aree a
handful of Dr. now treating them and having great succusses and my Dr.
Leland M. Heller is treating 3000 at this point and is having amazing
ressults. So please hold on the future is going to be bright!
God Bless you all,

Arthur Buchanan

You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your
ezine, at your website or in your newsletter.

The only requirement is including the following footer with it..

Article by Arthur Buchanan, visit www.out-of-darkness.com,
www.adhdandme.com, for more original content like this.

Out of Darkness

43 Oakwood Ave. Suite 1012

Huron Ohio, 44839

Reprinting this article is permitted with this footer included.