What Am I doing Wrong?

Old May 16th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Default What Am I doing Wrong?

Sometimes I just feel like leaving rpca because I feel like I can't say
anything right.
I have alot of people mad at me, and I know I'm in a lot of hoomins
litterboxes.
I really love the funny pictures and videos, but the sadness and angst
really get to me. I don''t feel like I'm of any value here whatsoever.
What have I done wrong so I can correct it? I try and send purrs and
prayers, for those who need them, and I've made some wonderful friends here.
Mosey and I have sent cards to some people, who have expressed their
appreciation and I thank you for that.
I guess I'm just too sensitive. I'm not a 'frenetic' person,
like someone said, and I do try and get along with the folks here .
I don't know what to do.
*sigh*
Kyla...sad

Old May 16th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On May 15, 7:58 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
Sometimes I just feel like leaving rpca because I feel like I can't say
anything right.
I have alot of people mad at me, and I know I'm in a lot of hoomins
litterboxes.
I really love the funny pictures and videos, but the sadness and angst
really get to me. I don''t feel like I'm of any value here whatsoever.
What have I done wrong so I can correct it? I try and send purrs and
prayers, for those who need them, and I've made some wonderful friends here.
Mosey and I have sent cards to some people, who have expressed their
appreciation and I thank you for that.
I guess I'm just too sensitive. I'm not a 'frenetic' person,
like someone said, and I do try and get along with the folks here .
I don't know what to do.
*sigh*
Kyla...sad

I have no idea what you did wrong. If it was to **** off Pat, well,
Pat gets easily offended and it's her own fault as she comes in here,
asks for advice, and then states that she's going to do the opposite -
and then gets upset when we question why she does what she wants and
not what was advised anyway? She brings big chunks of grass in from
the yard, and then doesn't understand how her cats can have intestinal
parasites. She refuses to use a gas-powered mower, says she cannot
even afford a push-reel mower (only $99 at Lowe's Home Improvement
stores), and bitches about having to mow her lawn with a hand-held
scythe.... talks about building an enclosure/fence in her back yard
for her cats (one that they cannot get out of) using an *electrified
fence*... whoa.... that got some people here going.... using an
electric fence for cats (cows and horses, maybe, but CATS????)... so
she left the group.

Now she's come back seeking advice regarding health problems with her
cat - and doesn't follow the advice, and gets defensive and upset when
we question why she isn't following the advice...

But you haven't done anything that I've seen, but I only read 1/4 of
the posts on here anyway...
Old May 16th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Kyla, I come to this group for relief from my life. I read the posts at
first but, then decide what is most important to me. There are a few I read
just to see what they say. If someone refuses to accept advice and keeps
coming up with another, different version of the same thing, I turn this
thing off, go have a glass of wine then do meowchat for a bit, just for fun.
Relax and don't take any of it to heart, it will depress you if you do.

Old May 16th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Magic Mood Jeep"

[...]

Well, I don't know Pat, so ......
I don't try and **** anybody off, that's not who I am.
I am a peace loving person and I don't like have people hissed off at me..

But you haven't done anything that I've seen, but I only read 1/4 of
the posts on here anyway...

Well, thanks for the info, and I will post less but will continue to send
purrs and prayers and comfort to those who need it.
And read the 'funnies' to keep my spirits happy.
Thanks
Hug
Kyla

Old May 16th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote

| I have no idea what you did wrong. If it was to **** off Pat, well,
| Pat gets easily offended and it's her own fault as she comes in here,
| asks for advice.... talks about building an enclosure/fence in her back
| yard for her cats (one that they cannot get out of) using an *electrified
| fence*... whoa.... that got some people here going.... using an
| electric fence for cats (cows and horses, maybe, but CATS????)... so
| she left the group.
|
| Now she's come back seeking advice regarding health problems with her
| cat - and doesn't follow the advice, and gets defensive and upset when
| we question why she isn't following the advice...

Wow, what pack of lies for one post!

1.) Kyla did not **** me off. In fact she's one of the most civil and
honest posters on RPCA - enough to include even *me* in her civility.

2.) Ask Dan Mahoney about using electricfied wire to keep cats from
climbing over a fence.

3.) Unsolicited advice was offered, I took the best of it and put it to
use. The only "defensive and upset" are those who can't stand the fact that
I think for myself and use my own judgement.

4.) What's the point, no matter what I might say, someone will twist and
distort it and throw it at the wall fifteen years from now in an effort to
turn everyone else against me and force me to leave.

For instance, JM, who simply cannot get over the fact that I used to enjoy
being outside without clothes in the summer when I lived at the dead end of
a long dirt road leading only to my house and I could hear visitors coming
from half a mile away. But my WORST crime was when she was worrying about
how to pay her rent, and I told her about a house for sale where the PITI
would have been less than half the amount she was paying in rent, and she
would have been half as far from her boyfriend. I doubt she will ever
forgive this horrific crime, and there are many others here who have me on
their ****-list with different capital offenses.

So, Kyla, rest assured I've done much more wrong than you could ever dream
of doing. The list of my crimes is a very long one, and I'm sure you'll hear
all about it. My gosh, I've even refused to call an ambulance within minutes
of being bitten by a tiny spider, and insisted on taking my chances with a
home remedy (which worked, by the way). How CRIMINAL can you get??? Humans
are not supposed to be responsible for their own well-being, for God's sake,
everyone knows that!!!! I will surely burn in hell for all
eternity!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 16th 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Thank God for KF
"Pat" wrote in message
et...

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote

Old May 16th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I wasn't aware you had done anything wrong, if someone has a specific issue
with you hopefully they will take it to email and you can work it out,
otherwise keep posting and move on, Lee
. ..

Old May 16th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote

I have no idea what you did wrong. If it was to **** off Pat, well,
Pat gets easily offended and it's her own fault as she comes in here,
asks for advice.... talks about building an enclosure/fence in her

For instance, JM, who simply cannot get over the fact that I used to
enjoy being outside without clothes in the summer when I lived at the
dead end of a long dirt road leading only to my house and I could
hear visitors coming from half a mile away. But my WORST crime was
when she was worrying about how to pay her rent, and I told her about
a house for sale where the PITI would have been less than half the
amount she was paying in rent, and she would have been half as far
from her boyfriend. I doubt she will ever forgive this horrific
crime, and there are many others here who have me on their ****-list
with different capital offenses.

Excuse me, my name is Jill and you don't have to worry about ****ing me off
because you're right, you did it all over again. The problem was you
expected me first to move in with you, then to buy a house next door to you.
Together we could wallow in your PITY PARTY, I suppose.

I have no interest in moving to bum**** Missouri. John is perfectly capable
of travelling to Memphis. We met in Memphis. He may well move back to
Memphis. Meanwhile, I'll probably move to South Carolina. But if I was
going to move it sure wouldn't be to Missouri.

Initially you suggested I move in with you and oh so graciously said I could
bring my own television set (how kind!) since you didn't have one. Oh, and
my furniture, too.

Well gee, imagine that. I can give up my 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1100 sq. ft.
apartment and move into a room in your place AND and also furnish your
place. Don't think so, chickie.

Then you suggested I buy the house next door. Why you thought I'd want to
live next door to you is a mystery to me. As for gardening in the nude,
tell me how that's working out for ya? Your neighbors love you, do they?

Jill (who still purrs for Abelard but thinks Pat is a freakazoid)

Old May 16th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Jill, I just have to ask.. this is totally personal but how much do you pay
for rent, that is HUGE for an apartment, Lee
jmcquown wrote in message
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote