Big event for Cinnamon.

Old July 18th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Big event for Cinnamon.

Hihi kitties,
Just a cuple uv daze ago I shed a huge clump uv matted fur that I & Fred
have been werlking on fur munfs wif da brush doin a liddle and my toungue
doin a lot. So instead uv a big mat uv fur on my back I'ze got a thin spot
that'll hafta gro bak inn.
Fred is thinkin uv mailin it tu Diana & Ryan so they'll remember wat I
smell like. But do Kitties think that'll be hard fur them bein able tu
smell me and not haf me there??? He wuz also thinking of sendin them a
sweaty T-shirt to smell to remebfer hisownself by. He'd haf to eggsplane
it to Anti-Heather tho, utherwize it'd be an awfullee confusing
package!?!?!

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old July 18th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Fred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
Just a cuple uv daze ago I shed a huge clump uv matted fur that I & Fred
have been werlking on fur munfs wif da brush doin a liddle and my toungue
doin a lot. So instead uv a big mat uv fur on my back I'ze got a thin spot
that'll hafta gro bak inn.
Fred is thinkin uv mailin it tu Diana & Ryan so they'll remember wat I
smell like. But do Kitties think that'll be hard fur them bein able tu
smell me and not haf me there??? He wuz also thinking of sendin them a
sweaty T-shirt to smell to remebfer hisownself by. He'd haf to eggsplane
it to Anti-Heather tho, utherwize it'd be an awfullee confusing
package!?!?!

Cinnamon

Dis sownds reely nise, speshially da shirt!

Lucy
Old July 19th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Cinnamon, I unnerstandz what yourself wantz ta do and da why of itself. I
can onlee tell yourselfz dat I fingz dat wudden be fair anna might unseddle
the onez wif auntie Heather. If dey are settled, it might upset demselves
and dat wuden be gud for any of dem. I kno u missz dem beri muchez. Piglet
remembering how much the scent of the human that went to the bridge upset
her and also how the scent of Scooter also caused problems until everything
was washed and cleared away.

Old July 19th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Yeah, I fink yor rite. Da gud news is dat ifn' Fred can't stay where he
is, and can't luk sfater me enny mor, I will be able tu join Diana & Ryan
at Anti-Heathers. I'd reely like tu see Ryan again and play wif him in da
early mornin like we used tu.

Cinnamon.

&

Old July 19th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Of course you can come here if Fred has to move and can't take you.
All I ask is that you and Ryan don't start playing too early in the
morning. Anti Heather isn't a morning person. :-)

Anti Heather

"Fred" wrote in message
Hihi kitties,
* * * *Just a cuple uv daze ago I shed a huge clump uv matted fur that I
* * * *&
[...]

(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).- Hide quoted text -

Old July 20th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Well it'z pretty early, sumwherz around 4:00 AM but we duz't do it where it
will disturb hoomans. All Fred noticed wuz dat I was gone from his bed an
Ryan wuz gone from da chair beside da bed. We goze intu da uffer rooms in
da hous an don't meke too much noize unlessn is gets tuu ruff, which is not
offen.

Cinnamon

wrote:

Of course you can come here if Fred has to move and can't take you.
All I ask is that you and Ryan don't start playing too early in the
morning. Anti Heather isn't a morning person. :-)

Anti Heather

On Jul 19, 5:39Â*am, Fred wrote:
Yeah, I fink yor rite. Â*Da gud news is dat ifn' Fred can't stay where he
is, and can't luk sfater me enny mor, I will be able tu join Diana & Ryan
at Anti-Heathers. Â*I'd reely like tu see Ryan again and play wif him in

Granby wrote:
Cinnamon, I unnerstandz what yourself wantz ta do and da why of itself.
Â*I can onlee tell yourselfz dat I fingz dat wudden be fair anna might
unseddle
the onez wif auntie Heather. Â*If dey are settled, it might upset
demselves and dat wuden be gud for any of dem. Â*I kno u missz dem beri
"Fred" wrote in message
Hihi kitties,
Just a cuple uv daze ago I shed a huge clump uv matted fur that I
&
Fred
have been werlking on fur munfs wif da brush doin a liddle and my
toungue doin a lot. Â*So instead uv a big mat uv fur on my back I'ze
got a thin spot
that'll hafta gro bak inn.
Fred is thinkin uv mailin it tu Diana & Ryan so they'll remember
wat I
smell like. Â*But do Kitties think that'll be hard fur them bein able
tu smell me and not haf me there??? Â*He wuz also thinking of sendin
them a sweaty T-shirt to smell to remebfer hisownself by. Â*He'd haf to

-

Old July 20th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Lucy"
Fred wrote:
Hihi kitties,
Just a cuple uv daze ago I shed a huge clump uv matted fur that I
& Fred
have been werlking on fur munfs wif da brush doin a liddle and my toungue
doin a lot. So instead uv a big mat uv fur on my back I'ze got a thin
spot
that'll hafta gro bak inn. Fred is thinkin uv mailin it tu Diana & Ryan
so they'll remember wat I
smell like. But do Kitties think that'll be hard fur them bein able tu
smell me and not haf me there??? He wuz also thinking of sendin them a
sweaty T-shirt to smell to remebfer hisownself by. He'd haf to eggsplane
it to Anti-Heather tho, utherwize it'd be an awfullee confusing
package!?!?!

Cinnamon

Dis sownds reely nise, speshially da shirt!

Lucy

*nodnod* I agree, dat wud be nise
Wuv
Mosey

Old July 21st 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jul 20, 7:17*am, Cory wrote:
In article d4741d04-a952-45a4-b52f-
,
says...

Of course you can come here if Fred has to move and can't take you.
All I ask is that you and Ryan don't start playing too early in the
morning. *Anti Heather isn't a morning person. :-)

Anti Heather

Iffin yu izzint a mornin' hooman, den bordin' lotza katzenz da weigh yu
duz wuz a DUM ideermint, Anti Heather.

I'z jist sayin'... no 'fense ur nuffin.

--- Onyx, stating the obvious, he thinks...

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

That's okay Onyx; no offence taken.

Everykitty here has adjusted to the schedule quite nicely. I don't
get up early, but I don't go to bed early either, so it works for us.
However, if I don't get up at my regular time, I've got ten or more
cats doing their best to tell me to get my lazy butt out of bed and
give them their breakfast. I try to ignore them, but they always win.

Anti Heather

NOT a non-event Marina Cat anecdotes 35 April 28th 07 04:32 AM
LOCAL EVENT Cat dies in fire after saving family Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 April 5th 07 12:17 AM
Older female cat with a Cerebral Event??? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 3 March 21st 07 12:13 AM
A non-event Marina Cat anecdotes 7 February 19th 07 05:06 AM
[ot] An Eyrie Event... Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 05 09:44 PM