Happi Purrday Mawch Kitties!

Old March 1st 05, 05:00 AM
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Mawch Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

March 2005

1 - Cody, Spot
4 - Bobbie, Dylan
6 - Jasmine
11 - Mynx
14 - Minna
17 - Boris, Dante
21 - Clarence
25 - Hero
26 - Allegra
31 - Mietze

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at

shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna
Old March 1st 05, 04:37 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:00:55 -0800, Shahna wrote:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Happy Purrday, effurrykittie!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/1/2005 11:37:01 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 1st 05, 09:25 PM
Beverly Orel

HAPPY HAPPY PURRRRRRRRRRRRDAY TU ALLA YEW!!!!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old March 2nd 05, 08:23 AM
Miss Violette

Happy purr day to allayou kitties, Miss Violette fur her house, and March 17
is Trudi's acquisition day,

Old March 16th 05, 05:50 PM
Ray or Fran

Happy purrday effuryone.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(late as usual)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old March 20th 05, 12:36 AM

Dylan here...
It iz wif a furry, furry sad hart dat I tell yew dat mine sissfur
Bobbie went to Rainbow Bridge today. We didn't eben know she was
plannin' to go. She went to sleep and peacefully floated away to da
Bridge.

Sum of yew old-timerz remember us. Bobbie waz da furrst girl
RankinKat. She waz also known as a TuffGirl Kitty, an' az Her Royal
Highness Princess Nosy. She wore Kissamouse Tree skirtz wif grate
flair, an' taught ourz Mommy how to skweel wif delite. She also used
to take herz Hoomin-Onna-String in the Out when we lived in Maine. She
waz priviledged to have LaChance az herz bestest amie.

It waz nine yearz ago dat she joined da Rankin family an' she will be
in ourz harts furefur. We still kan't believe she's gone. Guess she
couldn't wait to see our DixieDog. Or to harrass ourz MuffinDog. If
harrassing iz allowed at Rainbow Bridge. Probly not. Even though dere
iz still 17 of us Rankinkatz, she's leavin' a grate big hole in da
family.

Dylan, of da Bobbie Dylan duo

Old March 20th 05, 11:33 AM
Miss Violette

Five cats form a circle and purr gently for the journey and the hearts left
behind, the hooman sits quietly and meditates for the hearts of all, Miss
Violette for her house