Diffrunce uf Opinyun

Old August 14th 12, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Diffrunce uf Opinyun

We haz a diffurnce uv opinyun heer. I iz sayin it iz eech creechurs
responsibililty tu wach were they puts theer feets, spayshully wen they
haz only tu to keep trak uv. An eny comments bout how Cinnie iz lyin
spred out onna floor wen she iznt upchukin hareballs wile I iz
konstantly 'youlin' an 'gittin inna way' wen I iz meerly doin myne job
remindin thu hoomin bout cat fud, cat lidder, cats jenerally etsetera iz
noted relefant.

She (thu hoomin, notted Cinnamon, hoo is takin it eesy as youshual) sez
I had beddur stop gittin underfeets, spayshuall wen she is onna stares,
becus sumday Ize gonna git squat, or shez gonna brake sumfinf an bandon
us an move tu hu horsepital.

So wat duz yu fink?
--
Sam
Old August 14th 12, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Getting under a hoomin's feets is requirement of being a cat. So is singing outside their bedroom door in the middle of the night!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 7
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old August 14th 12, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:33:01 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Getting under a hoomin's feets is requirement of being a cat. So is
singing outside their bedroom door in the middle of the night!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 7
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Dat is zactly right. It iz da desponsibility of da hoomin to allez be
aware of where da kitties an kitty tales is at all ttimes. When mineown
hoomins duzn't do dis we yowl an howl at dem to let dem know dat dey is
not doing dereown job.

It is 'portant fur all kitties to practice dere ankle-dancing and floor-
sprawling whenever possible.

Ranger MacDude

Old August 14th 12, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 14/08/2012 1:13 PM, Ranger McDude wrote:
On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:33:01 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Getting under a hoomin's feets is requirement of being a cat. So is
singing outside their bedroom door in the middle of the night!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 7
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Dat is zactly right. It iz da desponsibility of da hoomin to allez be
aware of where da kitties an kitty tales is at all ttimes. When mineown
hoomins duzn't do dis we yowl an howl at dem to let dem know dat dey is
not doing dereown job.

It is 'portant fur all kitties to practice dere ankle-dancing and floor-
sprawling whenever possible.

Ranger MacDude

I keeps tellin hur this butted she duznt lissen!

--
Sam
Old August 14th 12, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 14/08/2012 12:03 PM, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Getting under a hoomin's feets is requirement of being a cat. So is singing outside their bedroom door in the middle of the night!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 7
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Furry troo!

--
Sam
Old August 14th 12, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 14, 10:16*am, Cheryl wrote:
We haz a diffurnce uv opinyun heer. I iz sayin it iz eech creechurs
responsibililty tu wach were they puts theer feets, spayshully wen they
haz only tu to keep trak uv. An eny comments bout how Cinnie iz lyin
spred out onna floor wen she iznt upchukin hareballs wile I iz
konstantly 'youlin' an 'gittin inna way' wen I iz meerly doin myne job
remindin thu hoomin bout cat fud, cat lidder, cats jenerally etsetera iz
noted relefant.

She (thu hoomin, notted Cinnamon, hoo is takin it eesy as youshual) sez
I had beddur stop gittin underfeets, spayshuall wen she is onna stares,
becus sumday Ize gonna git squat, or shez gonna brake sumfinf an bandon
us an move tu hu horsepital.

So wat duz yu fink?

Due we gotta putted yoor mommy in da bootcamp. Da NERF. Uncl Bill
stepped NEER mine tale da uther day and I yelld at him GUD. Butted he
kleend r rume, sew hee is forgiffen. For gnow.

--
WooToo

Old August 14th 12, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 14/08/2012 1:22 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Purrbly thu only solushun.

--
Sam