Parti Wif Aunti Mabel!

Old November 24th 11, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Parti Wif Aunti Mabel!

mayhapz venerable pooch? OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hey Pi2nya, I hate tu tell yu diz but Auntie Mabel iz uh 'vury' nise
doggie

Luffz

Mosey n famli --wooking furwurd tu yer kake n da Birthday Bash/parti
.

The line up is now firming up. Wez got the following events fur
all our furry friends!

For the kittahs, we has lots of sleeping spots everywhere frum
high ones to cat runs and a back yard you kin look out over in
comfort from an enclosed porch 44ft x 13ft. Wez also got us a
sunroom where you kin let the sun hit you as you snooze onna sofa
and it folds out to make a queen size bed so lots of room there!

Onna the porch, wez gonna have all sorts of fuds anna live crab
baiting fur them who likes that. Den, once all is rested up frum
the trip, we got mousie hunting inna dat big field just a bit
away frum here. (I catched another today so wez only 1 short of
Meowmies soup fur us all).

Fur dem 4foots who barks, wez got a maize in de backyard full of
play stuffs you kin jump over and through. Lots of sticks anna
toys the 2foots kin throw fur you too! Lots of good grassy spots
to sit and commune nose-to-nose or icky doggie-nose-to-butt if
you like. Dat maize is kinda fun too fur us.

Dat bigger birdie is defrosting to make an all meat 'cake' so
iffin ya like raw ground birdie, wez having lots! Wez also got
flounder pate' anna chopped birdie hearts in piggy blud plus
duckies anna other stuff!

Wez ready!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!
--

Dukkez seownd juzt duky!
I pwan tu bwing uhn L.L. MiceKreem Kayke.

I juzt neow reelized, Anti Mabel iz gonna b uh VC!
(VC = Venerable Cat = Cats 15 years and older.)
WOW!!!!

Yupperz

Aunti Mabel is a doggie though anna while we here at home think she is
an almost honorary cat and Cash definately fits that, there's dem rules
about such labels soz we don't use dem. It don't matter how udders
define dem as long as you knows dey are 'kittah friends' who'd love to
meet you, greet you friendly, nap wif you, share fuds wif you, anna
play chase where you gets to chase a 50lb doggie fur a change anna he
tries to run faster den you.

Aunti Mabel is a ?Veneable doggie? who probably kint run faster dan a
kitten so I anna Cash slow down when she wants to play chase.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

In that case, She kud be a VHCD = Venerable Honary Cat, D*ggy,
Ya'al think?

Hehehe I likes VP! I jus tolded her dat one as we came into the porch
anna wez got a cheer! Wif some 14 kittahs now at her birfday bash, I'm
guessin no one will mind iffin we adds 'VP' fur venerable poochie fur
Aunti Mabel!

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

mayhapz venerable pooch? OEJ

Thats the ticket! I'z announcing it inna dat main thread.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old November 24th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kule, somehow da soft didunt care fur vd afur such a lady doggies name...
but why herself iz laffin i duzint know, OEJ
news

Old November 24th 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I wike diz bestestest tuu!
Aunti Mabel, VP sowmds juzt rite.

Pit2nya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
kule, somehow da soft didunt care fur vd afur such a lady doggies
name... but why herself iz laffin i duzint know, OEJ
news