Is Lilith better?

Old July 31st 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Is Lilith better?

Iam wunnering boutted Lilith an hoaping she is OK.
An I finking bout Maggy May an sned sum mor purrz to hur houss.
An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.
MeOwy, mayking sum purrz fur awl ob dem

Old July 31st 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 31, 4:28*pm, MeOwy wrote:
Iam wunnering boutted Lilith an hoaping she is OK.

Wee iz purrin four her tootoo.

An I finking bout Maggy May an sned sum mor purrz to hur houss.

Wee fink shee iz buzy wiff her babee effedent. Wee gno shee is luvd
and luving at da Brij.

An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.

Probly still neez ress an recooperashun. Purrs goin to Turtl.

--
WooToo, four her hous

MeOwy, mayking sum purrz fur awl ob dem

Old August 1st 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
Iam wunnering boutted Lilith an hoaping she is OK.
An I finking bout Maggy May an sned sum mor purrz to hur houss.
An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.
MeOwy, mayking sum purrz fur awl ob dem

Weez wil joyn yu in doz gud wishus. TuTu
Old August 1st 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article
,
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:28*pm, MeOwy wrote:

An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.

Probly still neez ress an recooperashun. Purrs goin to Turtl.

Bah. I just need lots of running water at every faucet and a private
suite with spotless litterboxes and Meowmie to give me all the attention
I deserve. She gives me extra skritchies when I finish all my food, but
this is not enough! Oh, and no pills. NO PILLS!

TED says my kidney values are excellent now. And my manly figure is on
display. What could be better?

- Turtle

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Old August 1st 10, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 1, 12:11*am, moonglow minnow wrote:
In article
,
*Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:28*pm, MeOwy wrote:
An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.

Probly still neez ress an recooperashun. Purrs goin to Turtl.

Bah. I just need lots of running water at every faucet and a private
suite with spotless litterboxes and Meowmie to give me all the attention
I deserve. She gives me extra skritchies when I finish all my food, but
this is not enough! Oh, and no pills. NO PILLS!

TED says my kidney values are excellent now. And my manly figure is on
display. What could be better?

Diss souns sew gudgud. Happee four yoons.

--
WooToo, four her Hous

Old August 2nd 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
Iam wunnering boutted Lilith an hoaping she is OK.
An I finking bout Maggy May an sned sum mor purrz to hur houss.
An hoaping da Turtle is wecubberd.
MeOwy, mayking sum purrz fur awl ob dem

Ai jezt snet diz tew Lilith's sekritary, on Sundae

Hai Auntie Debby
Usses frum rpcc r catsurned abowt Lilith n nead uh uppeydayte on herownself.
We hab been thimking ubaowt hur n purring fur hur.
Pweeze lett usses gnoe
Luffs n PUUUUUUURRS
Mosey
n hur catsurned furrends frum rpcc

Gnow, wee jest hab tew wayte tew heer bak.
Hoap ai did umkay

Old August 2nd 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 13:28:08 -0700, MeOwy wrote:

Iam wunnering boutted Lilith an hoaping she is OK. An I finking bout
Maggy May an sned sum mor purrz to hur houss. An hoaping da Turtle is
wecubberd.
MeOwy, mayking sum purrz fur awl ob dem

Here is the latest news my Paw got from Lilith's meowmie yesterday:
"Thought you would want to know that Lilith is just fine. She’s acting
normal, eating normally, drinking, using the litter box, and so on. It
took her about a good week to fight off whatever it was she had. Next
up, before I go back to school this month, is to get her vaccinated."