ot/Song of Songs

Old March 12th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default ot/Song of Songs

GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
would not think I was challenging his masculinity. Can't you
just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"

oooooh ****! ooooooh baby

lol

I love it when you call me baby.

Old March 12th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

Matthew, I am shocked.

Old March 12th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Heck with the peep hole call in video crew time to make some money I would
cut them in for at least 2% each

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
In article ,
@linethetrollsup.com wrote:

GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

And leave a peephole for Matthew!

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

Old March 12th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
GET A ROOM YOU TWO AND FIX THAT ITCH AND HOWL WOULD YOU :-D

Matthew, I am shocked.

sh@t eating grin

You know Barry does not like this kind of talk. I am surprised he commented
with that "7-hear-itch." I am sure he did not mean it. His heart is pure,
you know. And my mind is not nearly as dirty as my language.

Old March 12th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

sh@t eating grin

What the hell are you looking at?

What's your problem

Old March 12th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

sh@t eating grin

omg! you've been freaked by the notorious cheryl_is_freak

I have often been accused of being cheryl_is_freak

even dogh boy, does not give me credit for that clown

Old March 12th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cheryl_is_freak" wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

sh@t eating grin

What the hell are you looking at?

What's your problem

Barry--I was playing with you--I called you a fruitcake as in, "you are a
nut for posting Song of Songs in a cat group." But, in truth, it was no
nuttier than my "howwllllllll" post, now was it.

I didn't mean to insult you.

Old March 12th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cheryl_is_freak" wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:

sh@t eating grin

What the hell are you looking at?

If I knew I would not have the grin

What's your problem

My wife can't keep up with my sex drive she can only last about 4 or 5 hours
at least twice a day every other day and I can go at least six twice a day
at least every day without any help from medication. I wear her out to
quick. giggle

Old March 12th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"D." wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

And my mind is not nearly as dirty as my language.

I'm the opposite . . .

I think you are probably the type men dream of!