Ping Barry

Old July 3rd 05, 04:27 PM
CatNipped

Default Ping Barry

Well it's Sunday, so I thought I'd show my ass.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Kiss_It/

See, I told you it was a quite nice ass! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 3rd 05, 04:42 PM

CatNipped wrote:
Well it's Sunday, so I thought I'd show my ass.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Kiss_It/

See, I told you it was a quite nice ass! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

This may be an subconscious act on your part, but this is post actually
very cat-like behavior.
Who, in this group, has not at one time or another, experienced a cat
jumping in their lap while trying to type, and having said that do that
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STARE AT MY BUTT" thing they do?

Sherry

Old July 3rd 05, 04:44 PM
CatNipped

wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
Well it's Sunday, so I thought I'd show my ass.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Kiss_It/

See, I told you it was a quite nice ass! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

This may be an subconscious act on your part, but this is post actually
very cat-like behavior.
Who, in this group, has not at one time or another, experienced a cat
jumping in their lap while trying to type, and having said that do that
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STARE AT MY BUTT" thing they do?

Sherry

LOL! You're right. I posted it in response to a couple of posts Barry made
about me showing my ass on a Sunday, but if anybody wants to lean over to
their monitor and lick it, they're welcome! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 3rd 05, 04:50 PM
Rhonda

They are very proud of their butts, aren't they?

We thought once about rigging up a cat-cam to put on them (on a hat or
something,) but realized we'd probably get a lot of close-ups of other
cats' butts.

Rhonda

Old July 3rd 05, 05:03 PM
whitershadeofpale

CatNipped wrote:
Well it's Sunday, so I thought I'd show my ass.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Kiss_It/

See, I told you it was a quite nice ass! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

omg!

haha

i like the outdoor stuff...something about nature!

just kidding

Old July 3rd 05, 05:53 PM

Rhonda wrote:
They are very proud of their butts, aren't they?

We thought once about rigging up a cat-cam to put on them (on a hat or
something,) but realized we'd probably get a lot of close-ups of other
cats' butts.

Rhonda

ROFL! That's probably true!
Frank is a notorious butt-sniffer. Everytime a cat comes back from
outside, he's got to sniff her butt, I guess to make sure it's still
her. It gets on Bootsie's nerves something awful, and always causes a
scrap.

Sherry

Old July 3rd 05, 06:02 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
Well it's Sunday, so I thought I'd show my ass.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Kiss_It/

See, I told you it was a quite nice ass! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

This may be an subconscious act on your part, but this is post actually
very cat-like behavior.
Who, in this group, has not at one time or another, experienced a cat
jumping in their lap while trying to type, and having said that do that
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STARE AT MY BUTT" thing they do?

I don't think CN asked Barry to sniff her butt, dahling.

Old July 3rd 05, 06:04 PM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Rhonda wrote:
They are very proud of their butts, aren't they?

We thought once about rigging up a cat-cam to put on them (on a hat or
something,) but realized we'd probably get a lot of close-ups of other
cats' butts.

Rhonda

ROFL! That's probably true!
Frank is a notorious butt-sniffer. Everytime a cat comes back from
outside, he's got to sniff her butt, I guess to make sure it's still
her. It gets on Bootsie's nerves something awful, and always causes a
scrap.

Cheeks has never been successful in sniffing Buddha's butt, although she
does try. Buddha wheels around and threatens to slap the crap out of her
every time.

Old July 3rd 05, 06:54 PM
Philip

Mary wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Rhonda wrote:
They are very proud of their butts, aren't they?

We thought once about rigging up a cat-cam to put on them (on a hat
or something,) but realized we'd probably get a lot of close-ups of
other cats' butts.

Rhonda

ROFL! That's probably true!
Frank is a notorious butt-sniffer. Everytime a cat comes back from
outside, he's got to sniff her butt, I guess to make sure it's still
her. It gets on Bootsie's nerves something awful, and always causes a
scrap.

Cheeks has never been successful in sniffing Buddha's butt, although
she does try. Buddha wheels around and threatens to slap the crap out
of her every time.

Probably an example you set, Mary. LOL