Sum News.

Old November 24th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Sum News.

Hihi Kitties,
Well, Fred wented out most uv da day tuday, we'z not tuu upset about
that. It'z a long term thing, but he *may* be gettin winked
hisownself. His intended iz going to think about it,... long
term. "Don't expect an answer tuu quickly." she said. Fred thinks
this is better than "No." And not being a young buck ennymore, he
has the payshense tu weight for it.
In da mean time, (why should time be sew mean?), he hasta du sumthin
about a tuna place or make sum tunas on hisowself's own. Thinkin uv
mauybe teachin piano or installing Linux computer systems and coachin
peeple on howto use Linux.
He also wants to teach peeple about "alternative economics," but it's
not a tuna making proposition, because it's so... *alternative!*
There are possibilities, but nothing is certain at this time.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 24th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On 24 marras, 02:39, Fred wrote:
In da mean time, (why should time be sew mean?), he hasta du sumthin
about a tuna place or make sum tunas on hisowself's own. *Thinkin uv
mauybe teachin piano or installing Linux computer systems and coachin
peeple on howto use Linux.

My slave also showwed how to instal Ubuntu (what a furry name) butt he
neffur lernd to use it so its bak to doors, or windos, or whateffur.
As for tunas, I dunt much like dem, I prefurr meet.

Typy
Old November 24th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi Kitties,

Hihi yersefls
Well, Fred wented out most uv da day tuday, we'z not tuu upset
about
that. It'z a long term thing, but he *may* be gettin winked
hisownself. His intended iz going to think about it,... long
term. "Don't expect an answer tuu quickly." she said. Fred thinks
this is better than "No." And not being a young buck ennymore, he
has the payshense tu weight for it.

Whoah, Unkl Fwed may be gittin winked? Duz hiz intented haf munny?

In da mean time, (why should time be sew mean?),

Cuz the clock iz 'ticked off' hee hee hee

he hasta du sumthin
about a tuna place or make sum tunas on hisowself's own. Thinkin uv
mauybe teachin piano or installing Linux computer systems and coachin
peeple on howto use Linux.

Him cud doo dat.

He also wants to teach peeple about "alternative economics," but
it's
not a tuna making proposition, because it's so... *alternative!*

There are possibilities, but nothing is certain at this time.

pozzibillytees iz better dan nuttin, n nottin iz effer certin.

Hmmmm, put dat onna tee shirt n sell it for toonas [smurkle]

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

PURRZ for yew n Unkle Fred. Efferfing will be umkay. No worriez.
Mosey
]puts onna heavy koat tew port offer tew Tabitha'z n go wook for Sammy]

Old November 24th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

matikka.antti
On 24 marras, 02:39, Fred
In da mean time, (why should time be sew mean?), he hasta du sumthin
about a tuna place or make sum tunas on hisowself's own. Thinkin uv
mauybe teachin piano or installing Linux computer systems and coachin
peeple on howto use Linux.

My slave also showwed how to instal Ubuntu (what a furry name) butt he
neffur lernd to use it so its bak to doors, or windos, or whateffur.

Hoap he dunt bweak da Windowz.

As for tunas, I dunt much like dem, I prefurr meet.

Typy

Hmmmm, toonas (tunas) iz anuffer wurd fur munny, not da fishie, in moast
kazes.
I dunt wike tunafishies much eether, but iffen iz awl we gots tew eet, i
will eet et.
I wike ham n chikum.
Mosey

Old November 24th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wewll, dat shur iz Sum nooz! Sum Gud Nooz, dat iz!
I unner stand bowt takin hur tyme, lukkit me an Sunnydanze!

Bowt woik, Fred haz sum gudgud ideerz.
Eeffin hewlpin peepilz wiff doze Windowz kin be uh gud ideer.
Heow tu yuze OE tu mayke liddul foldurz tu put tingz in, an yuze
message rooolz tu mayke spekul tingz go tu doze foldurz, an heow
tu send emaylez on wiffowt gibbing uhway efurrybodyelzez email
addresses.
An heow tu cut an payzt tu Woid, an edit tu get rid ov awlla da
karrotz( ) an heow tu mayke folderz tu poot files into on
dezktop ur inna Mi Dokz fowldur.

Meowmee haz hewlpt seffural hoominz tu du deze tingz, an day ar
sooo berry tankful, dat hur thot dat unka Fred mite emkorpyurate
deze kompooter hewlpink ideerz fur tuna$, It wud tayke twee ur
moor wun-ower lezzunz, kuz hoominz braynz get tyred kwiklee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 24th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Wewll, dat shur iz Sum nooz! Sum Gud Nooz, dat iz!
I unner stand bowt takin hur tyme, lukkit me an Sunnydanze!

Bowt woik, Fred haz sum gudgud ideerz.
Eeffin hewlpin peepilz wiff doze Windowz kin be uh gud ideer.
Heow tu yuze OE tu mayke liddul foldurz tu put tingz in, an yuze
message rooolz tu mayke spekul tingz go tu doze foldurz, an heow
tu send emaylez on wiffowt gibbing uhway efurrybodyelzez email
addresses.
An heow tu cut an payzt tu Woid, an edit tu get rid ov awlla da
karrotz( ) an heow tu mayke folderz tu poot files into on
dezktop ur inna Mi Dokz fowldur.

Meowmee haz hewlpt seffural hoominz tu du deze tingz, an day ar
sooo berry tankful, dat hur thot dat unka Fred mite emkorpyurate
deze kompooter hewlpink ideerz fur tuna$, It wud tayke twee ur
moor wun-ower lezzunz, kuz hoominz braynz get tyred kwiklee.

Dats a possibility. But he duzn't wike M$ softwear an da recent
virus is an eggzample. Linux iz much moor reliable and secure AND
IT"S FREE!!! For da most part. Espeshully if you get da Ubuntu
variety uv Linux. No9t just da Operatin System is free, alla da
applicashuns is free also.
Just a few sites on da web are Internet Eggsplorer specific and
through business deals have refuse to werk fur Linux systems.

Diana, fur her house.

Old November 24th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Fred runs Ubuntu and it works very much like M$ Doors or whateffer.
You point and click an you can haf meny desktops wif different fings
runnin on dem at da same time. Fred kan edit videos on his pooter.

Dere's seferal of us in dis Community dat run Linux. Mine Paw runs
Ubuntu Studio at da toona place an Debian at home, and OS X Leopard on
both of hims laptops and on Meowmie's laptop. Him really duzn't like dat
Winders stuff.

Ranger
Old November 24th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney wrote:

Fred runs Ubuntu and it works very much like M$ Doors or
whateffer.
You point and click an you can haf meny desktops wif different
fings
runnin on dem at da same time. Fred kan edit videos on his pooter.

Dere's seferal of us in dis Community dat run Linux. Mine Paw runs
Ubuntu Studio at da toona place an Debian at home, and OS X Leopard
on both of hims laptops and on Meowmie's laptop. Him really duzn't
like dat Winders stuff.

Ranger

Amen tu that.

Fred HC.

Old November 24th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna da Gramby iz prettie dumb so her haz ta use da windowz
stuffz. Da restz iz Greek ta her.