Sadd Day fur Meowmie n Paw on da 9th

Old December 9th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Sadd Day fur Meowmie n Paw on da 9th

Dec 9, 2007, is when our beloved 6 toed Mutt, age 19, went to The Bridge and
I'm just sitting here in tears. I can't believe a whole year has gone by..
Friends
little cherished fuzzy companions
going to RB, other's parents going as well, sickness among beloved people,
it just hasn't been a good year
I miss Mutt so much. He was a stray who owned
us for 18 years and was Dutch's velcro kitty, who had the loudest purr, and
the funniest attitude, He stood in his kibbles when he ate and could say
the words Mom and milk...
I remember him taking his final nap on our big bed.
He was old but had a great life.
He gave Mosey and Pookie instructions on how to take care of us and comfort
us.
We miss you Mutt and we'll see
you agin soon.
Love
Meomie Kyla and Paw Dutch
PS, If anyone can spare a hug, I could sure use one,

Old December 9th 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

{{{{Kyla}}}}
Yes, their memory stays with you.
Dyna passed toward the end of October, four years ago,
and it's not easier yet, probably will never be.

Sylvia

Old December 9th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 8, 10:32*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Kyla

He's not old anymore, or sick or in pain. He had a great time with you
and now he's on an adventure we can't even imagine. You may well know
his presence again.
Will in New Haven

I stan in my kibble in his onur. I KNEW I had a reesun.
Sunrise

Purrs four your heart and your household. Dutch
--
Maggy May and WooToo
Old December 9th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 8, 10:32*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{Kyla and Dutch}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

It will get a little easier with the passing of time. I still get an
empty feeling in my heart every year on the annivewrsary of my Sammy's
passing in 1995.

Heather
Old December 12th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

I understand and belated hugs. It does get easier with the passing of time.
Mutt is still with you in your heart and he always will be, it is just his
physical presence that is missing. You will see him again, but mourn we
humans must and it takes time with trigger points along the way.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 14th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Dec 9, 2007, is when our beloved 6 toed Mutt, age 19, went to The Bridge and
I'm just sitting here in tears. I can't believe a whole year has gone by..

[snip]
PS, If anyone can spare a hug, I could sure use one,

{hugs}

I know what you're going through. Lizzie, my favorite cat ever, died
twenty years ago next week, the day after Xmas 1988. Perhaps the
hardest part was the next day at work, when everybody was cheerfully
asking each other "How was /your/ Christmas?" I still miss her.

Adam
Old December 15th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Adam wrote:

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Dec 9, 2007, is when our beloved 6 toed Mutt, age 19, went to The
Bridge and
I'm just sitting here in tears. I can't believe a whole year has
gone by..

[snip]
PS, If anyone can spare a hug, I could sure use one,

{hugs}

I know what you're going through. Lizzie, my favorite cat ever,
died
twenty years ago next week, the day after Xmas 1988. Perhaps the
hardest part was the next day at work, when everybody was cheerfully
asking each other "How was /your/ Christmas?" I still miss her.

Adam

Purrrs all around.

Ryan, Diana, & Cinnamon

--