Asking for Purrs, Purrlease

Old December 10th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Asking for Purrs, Purrlease

Healing purrs and purrayers for yer Paw to git bedder. Diz iz awl sew sad.
Him will be umkay wif awl uf usses purrin n prayin fur himself and pweeze
gib yer Meowmie lotsa snuggles
Luv
Mosey

"Anti Shado"
Hihi, kittiez.

MuShu da Magnificent here anna I needz a fafur, purrleeze. Mine paw
is furry, furry sick. Him furst gottid sick da end of Awegust, but
didna tell ennyone. He camed home frum a trip da end of Septemfur
anna by mid October wuz inna hospittal. I didna want to bring down da
Jellicle Ball, anna I fot dat he wud get bedderer, so I didna meow
nuffin about it. Meowmie gittid Paw outa hospittal da firstest week
of Novempurr den he hadda go back in da 19th of Novempurr. He hadda
spend Fangsgifing dere anna Meowmie anna him wuz furry unhappee. He
camed home again da second of Decempur. Well, Meowmie tooked him back
fur a check up today anna she didn't bring him home, which meens dat
he hadda stay in the hospittal again. Her is furry worried fur him
anna so am I.

Meowmie tells me dat RPCC purred hisself back to healf when his hart
gottid sick, so I'm hoping dat you will please purr fur him again anna
help him get bedderer so he can be home for him's Birfday (12/17) or
at least fur Kissamouse.

Fangu inna advance fur your kind purrs,

MuShu da Magnificent, cuddled up to Meowmie anna purrin like crazy.

Old December 10th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

We ar purreng as hard as we kan.

Lucy
Old December 12th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize late, Ize late - so many many purrs for youze Paw MuShu. Ize really
really hopez he can be home for his birthday and for Kissamouse.

Puddi Cat - joining the others in sending get well purrs through the ether

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 13th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Dec 9, 10:42*pm, Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

UPDATE!

Me anna Meowmie just wants to fang efurryone, kitty anna hoomin fur
their fotful purrs and prayers. We duz believe dat they are helpin
paw to improve. Fings inside hisself are actin bedderer and hiz lab
results are improving, too. It's a slow fing, healin hoomins, but
efurry gud result is a step furward.

I wud humbly reqwest dat, iffen youze has da time in dis holiday
season dat you keep mine paw on your purrin list. We all know what a
mighty force fur gud iz da purr. We know dat it awlways wurks anna we
know it's a blessin!

Fangu, kittiez anna hoomins! Meowmie anna me iz grateful to be a
memfur offa dis communitee!
Old December 13th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
[...]

---------------------------
Fangyu furr shayerink yur gudgud nooz.
Purrink wyll kontinyu!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 13th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so glad to read that youze Paw is improving. Of course Ize will keep
purring for him and Ize know Meowmie will keep sending positive thoughts as
well.

Puddi Cat
(purring away)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 16th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Me anna Meowmie just wants to fang efurryone, kitty anna hoomin fur
their fotful purrs and prayers. We duz believe dat they are helpin
paw to improve. Fings inside hisself are actin bedderer and hiz lab
results are improving, too. It's a slow fing, healin hoomins, but
efurry gud result is a step furward.

I wud humbly reqwest dat, iffen youze has da time in dis holiday
season dat you keep mine paw on your purrin list. We all know what a
mighty force fur gud iz da purr. We know dat it awlways wurks anna we
know it's a blessin!

Fangu, kittiez anna hoomins! Meowmie anna me iz grateful to be a
memfur offa dis communitee!

You will haf our strongest purrs as long as mew need them.

Lucy