secret Santa HELP

Old December 12th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default secret Santa HELP

Hihi diz iz O T anna da Grambyt needs sum helpz.

We needs to haff da adressz of our kittenz for diz year. We knowz diz
shudda ben done but sumphin happened and one of us kitties did a badz fing.

Da Gramby and Auntie soft had to go to Srpingfield for a mergencie metink
kauze da Gobenor got rested anna dere grup haz to make sum planz kauze dey
haz sum fings to point out to sumone bout da stuff he is tryink to do ta da
Blind in Illinoiz.

Anywayz, her had da pakage readi ta go in da mail and ONE of uz, peed on da
labelz and da print ranned and now Gramby kant find da dress wherz to mail
itselfz. Kan U helpz her? Her will send it overnite mailz.

Old December 13th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:44:13 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna da Grambyt needs sum helpz.

We needs to haff da adressz of our kittenz for diz year. We knowz diz
shudda ben done but sumphin happened and one of us kitties did a badz fing.

Da Gramby and Auntie soft had to go to Srpingfield for a mergencie metink
kauze da Gobenor got rested anna dere grup haz to make sum planz kauze dey
haz sum fings to point out to sumone bout da stuff he is tryink to do ta da
Blind in Illinoiz.

Anywayz, her had da pakage readi ta go in da mail and ONE of uz, peed on da
labelz and da print ranned and now Gramby kant find da dress wherz to mail
itselfz. Kan U helpz her? Her will send it overnite mailz.

This is the Sekrit Santa address.
Old December 13th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Hihi OT
Mosey heer. *glares at Pookie*
"Sekrit Santa Coordinator" iz da pwase tew
rite Y id yew pee on da pezie? Umkay, hoo did it? Yewwaunted et fur
yerownself hawh? [smurkle] I dunt fink her hz tew wurry bout sneding et
ovurnite mayle, unless et iznt in da USA. us kitties iz pashunt,
I fink da Secret Santa wivs heer in Washingtoona anna dey r habbing a bad
storm n cold dere, n heer tew, but we gots tew stay inside.
Rite to the Santa, tell hur what happened and hur will help yew...hur? him?
Um.

We is sew xcited, we've gotted 7 Kissamouse cards and Meowmie taped dem to
da door. Fangu sew mutch. I am still riting sum for sum kitties in da ewe
kay.
Diz iz sew mutch fun. I sended yew one yezturday.

umkay, go rite to Santa.
Tell mee more about Gramby n Aunti Soft's mergencie meeting fingy,
Meomie wantz tew know.
Mrrrrrrt ...hope diz heplz
Mosey-0

"Granby"
Hihi diz iz O T anna da Grambyt needs sum helpz.

We needs to haff da adressz of our kittenz for diz year. We knowz diz
shudda ben done but sumphin happened and one of us kitties did a badz
fing.

Da Gramby and Auntie soft had to go to Srpingfield for a mergencie metink
kauze da Gobenor got rested anna dere grup haz to make sum planz kauze dey
haz sum fings to point out to sumone bout da stuff he is tryink to do ta
da Blind in Illinoiz.

Anywayz, her had da pakage readi ta go in da mail and ONE of uz, peed on
da labelz and da print ranned and now Gramby kant find da dress wherz to
mail itselfz. Kan U helpz her? Her will send it overnite mailz.

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator"

Old December 13th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you and I found the message in the mass of emails. Will mail it
tomorrow. The cats are sniffing the box as we speak, guess making sure no
gremlins are in it.