Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old January 26th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da loo-wow on da beech!

I thinkz you iza bezt kitty i efur meeted, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
*blush* I'm flattered fur mew to think of me dat way.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez it iz, somestuffz iz juzt nizer wifa parterner.. err i meanz a

furnd,
Chester, gettin ahead of hizsef agin
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Itz fun to haf somewon tu do fings with, izzunt it, Chester?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat lukz veri nize, Chester... clueless but pleazedta be matchin

diz
bootiful girlcat
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Wye, heers wone right heer! Weel luk wunderful togethfur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz fine, now ifin you wantz gets yoursef one of doze mumu
thingyz
anna
den we kan match... Chester is holding pink anna red flowerz

beind
hizown
bak... ifin you kan find one wif pink anna red flowerz i bet

dat
wuuld
luk
realli nize on yourownsef anna it wuuld stil match mine

wonnerful
shurt,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Lucy paws fru the raks and raks of cheerful shirts an finely
finds
red
hawayin shirts dat luk jus bout as happy as Chester himself.

How bout dese, Chester?

Lucy, holden da shirt in front of Chester's handsum fase

Old January 26th 07, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*bigger blushes*
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Chester, mew are the nisest boykitty in dis kittygroop.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush* Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Yur so silly! An so thotful!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I dunno i just thinkz bowt yourown bootiful self anna getsa

idermint,
chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Chester!! How du yu always know just tha purrfect fing to do??
Fangu!

Lucy, happy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
just den chester steps arownd da rak anna gifs lucy herown

bunc of
flowerz... I hopez you likez deze, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oooooooowh! Da hybizkuz ar so beyutiful!

Lucy, lukking for a pink won

Datz a pretty won.I likes dis won in bloo wiff
birdz-ov-parrydice
on
itself. An I finks I'll get my Tiger anofur shirt too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dese shirts are purrfict fur the boys!

Lucy

Old January 26th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Letz party an' eet! Da loo-wow on da beech! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

As the chef speaks tiger thinkz gud anithin is fine with minesef, i juzt
likez fud... he takez hizown wifekitty'z paw as they walk
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
As the sun sinks over the water, the Island's lights begin to
twinkle: http://www.youngisland.com/enchant.htm

The beach is lit with hundreds of Japanese lanterns, the chef-kitties
are preparing many courses and desserts, the sushi-master is
sharpening his knives, and the rasta-cats steel-drum band is setting
up. Jocko and Big Mamma are by the fire-pit, getting ready.

The girl-cats walk back to their rooms, their arms filled with
packages. Anaïs wakes Tiger with a smoochie on his head.

"Wake up luffer-boy! Itz tyme to go to da loo-wow" as she changes
into her colorful mumu.

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

They walk to the beach, passing the serving-table first. "Whatz on da
menyoo tonite?" asks Tiger. "Ummm, we haff roast beast, veel chopz,
shrimpeez, scalopps, lopster, roast duck an' most anyfing your heart
desirez." replies the head-chef.

As they walk over to the raw bar, they pass Jocko and Big Mamma.
"Hihi kitties, what are you gize cukin tonite?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/23/2007 12:28:19 PM

Old January 26th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I kan eat as long az a girlkkiitttyy can shop, Tiger droolin juzta bit
Jocko the Diving Cat wrote in message
news
As they walk over to the raw bar, they pass Jocko and Big Mamma.
"Hihi kitties, what are you gize cukin tonite?"

Hey, T-Man, Miz A, looking good! That shirt goes real well wif dat moomoo.

Well, wez gotz clams, and oysterzez, an crabbies (in honor of the
Rangemaster kitten), and some steamed lopsters. An of course some
pit-steamed toona steaks. An as a special treat, we'z got seaweed-wrapped
steamed ear of sooven.

Lots of yummy smells on da beech tonite, gize! We'z goona eat really well.
Hope you gots lotz of room in your tummy, T-Man!

Jocko

Old January 26th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Letz party an' eet! Da loo-wow on da beech!

yepper gud wifekitty, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:33:23 -0800, Jocko the Diving Cat's nimble,
little paws typed:

Hey, T-Man, Miz A, looking good! That shirt goes real well wif dat

moomoo.

Well, wez gotz clams, and oysterzez, an crabbies (in honor of the
Rangemaster kitten), and some steamed lopsters. An of course some
pit-steamed toona steaks. An as a special treat, we'z got

seaweed-wrapped
steamed ear of sooven.

Lots of yummy smells on da beech tonite, gize! We'z goona eat really

well.
Hope you gots lotz of room in your tummy, T-Man!

Jocko

Fangu Jocko! Yur flowery shirt luks cool too! Well, I finks dat my
husband-cat [pats Tiger affectionately] cud make sum room to eet a
liddle more!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/23/2007 3:30:43 PM

Old January 26th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger smiles broadly as he kisses the royal paw, you iz bootiful az uzual,
Tiger
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:39:46 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"I see dat da Inspektur an Chester are alreddy at da raw-bar slurpink
oysterz an ale. SHall we joyne dem?" "Hokay", says Tiger.

[elderly, but well-maintained silver Himmy in a colorfull mumu bumps
into Tiger and Anaïs]

"Dahlings! [headbutts] You both luk dee-vine! I haff a taste fur
oysterz too! May I joyne you?"

Hih Chester, Bon swar, M. Inspektor! How are you tonight! Thees ees a
luffly party, non? AH, I weel haff a duzzen ov zose oysterz and an ale
also!

[Waves at Beauty, CInder, Bear and Joey] Hihi dahlings! Wood you care
to joyne usses fur oysterz on zee haff-shell?

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
1/24/2007 11:40:23 AM

Old January 26th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purrhapz but i duzint likta make hersef feelz trapped anna hersef sayed her
wuuld meet minesef here... I think... Chester... who wuz injoyin hisef so
muc he kant remfur
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:19:54 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's little, agile
paws typed:

I hope Joey and Bear are coming!
Cinder

i like oysterz and all fudz. fangu.
beauty

Pleeze pull up a kushion and relacks, ladiez! I'm sure zat yur
escortz weel bee along momentarily! Barkeep, seel-voo-play, a duzzen
oysterz fur eech ov ussez, and sum ov zat cold, Belgian ale too!

Beauty, Cinder, zees eez my weenk, Bridget, and ov cawze you know
Chester, non?

Ah, M. Chester, perhaps you shud cawl your luffly Lucy on zee
cell-fone and ask her to joyne usses?
--
à bientôt,

Jacques

Old January 26th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger signals for more oysters and drinkz...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
news
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:54:25 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

Tiger and Anaïs and Tiger and the Inspektor and Chester and
effurrykitty is here! What an egzcitink party, Bear.
Cinder

and a lot of fud. somekitty mentioned a sushi table? its good that
we're cats 'cause we have our own built-in sushi kniffs.
beauty

Miao an' hihi, kitties! After we haff sum oysterz, we'ze mofink offur
to da sooshi bar - and den after dat, ov cawze, derez dinner, so I
hope dat you haff gudgud appitites (hehe)!

I luff dis Belgian nip-ale, don't you?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/25/2007 8:12:40 PM

Old January 27th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:07:27 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger smiles broadly as he kisses the royal paw, you iz bootiful az uzual,
Tiger

Whyfangu, Tiger, zat was so sweet!

[picks up oyster, deftly slurps it]

I was just finking 'bowt zee Orient Eggspress 'venture. Does
yourownself remenbfut zat, wif ze jool robbery at Cartier, and zat
furry mysterious cat, Mercurio, who cuf make fings disappear? [picks
up another oyster, slurps it again, followed by a sip of ale] I wonder
what happend to hisownself??

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen