Earn Good Money With Your Home Computer

Old April 21st 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Earn Good Money With Your Home Computer

MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY USING PAYPAL! $5.00 ONE TIME FEE!

I live in a small town, so this obviously works from anywhere in the
world! Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was
impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that
this is not a scam because it makes logical sense.

A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you
are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could
make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
of $5.00 (any currency).

You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
never forget the day you decided to do so!

About PayPal:
PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online
anyone has ever seen. Anyone with an email address can join for FREE.
PayPal guarantees your security when using personal information. They
do not release your information to third parties. PayPal is 100% secure
and is used my millions of people world wide. Read up on their security
policies when signing up. Please read further before you go there.

Is This Legal?
Short answer is YES! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same
regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S.
Post Office is indeed legal. It was even proven on Oprah!

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through PayPal to each of the
emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in
the bottom of the list at number.5, and post the article in at least
200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $5.00, right?

So I invested the measly $5. Well, GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days, I started
getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $20.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of
almost $1,200.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $36,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly
worth $5.00--I have spent more than that on the lottery!

You should print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it.

Requirements:
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account,
you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a
free account. In order to place the initial $5 into your account, you
will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few
days). Or, if you want to start right away, press the 'Send Money'
tab and use your credit or debit card to send the $1 to each email
address.

STEP 1:
Login to your PayPal account and send $1.00 to each email on the below
list. To do this click the "Send Money" tab and:
- put one of the emails from the list below into the "Recipient's
Email" box
- enter $1 in the "Amount" box
- choose the currency (depending on where you live)
- in the "Category of Purchase" select "Service" as the
purchase
type
- in the "Email Subject" type "EMAIL LIST"
- and in the "Notes" box type "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
EMAIL LIST" (this way, as the recipient receives your $1, YOUR
email address is then added to their own circulating
emails, greatly increasing your profits!)

What you are doing is creating a service by this and, best of all, you
are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

Here is the email list:

1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

STEP 2:
Take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc) and add YOUR email address
(the one used on the PayPal account) as number 5 on the list.

STEP 3:
Change anything you need to from this article like the date and
spelling, but try to keep it as close to original as possible. Now,
post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message
boards. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200,
but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as
everyone else on the list!

Directions:
Copy this article to notepad and move the emails up 1 putting yours at
5. Paste into as many forums as possible-- the more people that see it,
the more money you make.

NOTE: It works much faster without soliciting or spamming, trying to
get higher responses. Good luck and good profits!