hey Barry

Old December 16th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default hey Barry

Do me a favor please and post a reply to this with just your email address
specified, and no name. That way I can killfile you for once and for all
despite all your name changes.

Thanks!

--
Lynne

Old December 17th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
your pappa

Lynne wrote:
Do me a favor please and post a reply to this with just your email address
specified, and no name. That way I can killfile you for once and for all
despite all your name changes.

who are you?
have we met?

oh but you got lots to say about ol barry
mmm mmm

I should take a switch to your backside just for general principle
but that's not in my job description

is there anyone.. anyone out there with a lick of sense to them

im dangling by my keyboard here.. looking for a fuzz of wit

YELLING AT ME is not very stimulating

you have to be every day of years old to be acting like this
that's about the time as a senior, you start acting like a baby again

Ping Barry II cybercat Cat health & behaviour 0 May 17th 06 06:51 AM
Barry Burton Enfilade Cat anecdotes 5 January 17th 06 05:12 AM
PING BARRY I found something for you NMR Cat anecdotes 4 January 3rd 06 09:56 PM
Ping Barry! Mary Cat health & behaviour 6 June 17th 05 05:01 PM