Eggzactlee wen duz JELLICLE BALL start?

Old October 10th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Eggzactlee wen duz JELLICLE BALL start?

Meighbe Ize gettin owld but Ize haffin trubble figurin owt wen da
Jellicle Ball is suppost tu start.

Da full moon iz onna October 26 sew da ball will start the effuning uv
October 25 sinze it beginz onna Eve ov da Full Moon. Iz dat rite? Ana
den it will go on until we stopz or dropz.

Ralph, foozled, especially since he saw one website that said the full
moon was October 25

Old October 10th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i duzitn knnow da wifekitty tellz me abowt owrz sokal apurntmints, Tiger,
the calandar challenged... hey we setted owrz winkin dat da day between owrz
purrdayz,...
oups.com...

Old October 10th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hmmmm.....
On da efnink ov da 26t iz wen I tink da moon wyll be full.
Iffin we go by hoomin tyme Da Ball wud lazt less den twelf owerz....
tu dawn ov da 27t.
but I tink it taykes menny hoomin dayz furr efurrykittee an sum hoominz tuu,
tu hab dere say at da Ball...

Den wen wud da wedwinkink begin?
Bein catz wiff nian lyvez, we kud start da wedwinking dawn ov da 27t, butt
mozt ov uz wunt be thru mourning by den, ur effin posting bowt ower luft
wunz.

Itz uh Purrdickamint tu be shur!

--
Pitô.ônya, hed spinnin

Old October 14th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Ah, ware iz Uncle Bobcat wen we need him???? It takes severul dayz
fur all thuh kitteez to arrive and make plans. Then we arrive at thuh
Ball locashun, sign thuh gestbuk, eat and soshalize and sing and make
speeches. Then we kwiet down fur thuh calling ov thuh naymes and pay
tribyoot to our departed frendz.

Thuh wedwink kin take place after that and all kitteez kin be at moe
than one place and celebrayshuns kin go on fur weeks. Both are taking
place in Greece so it shud be easy on us but hard on thuh hoomin
sekretaries (sigh).

I hope our pooter keeps werking cuz there is lots to do!

Little Kitty, rolling up her sleeves to git to werk

On Oct 10, 12:05?am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Hmmmm.....
On da efnink ov da 26t iz wen I tink da moon wyll be full.
Iffin we go by hoomin tyme Da Ball wud lazt less den twelf owerz....
tu dawn ov da 27t.
but I tink it taykes menny hoomin dayz furr efurrykittee an sum hoominz tuu,
tu hab dere say at da Ball...

Den wen wud da wedwinkink begin?
Bein catz wiff nian lyvez, we kud start da wedwinking dawn ov da 27t, butt
mozt ov uz wunt be thru mourning by den, ur effin posting bowt ower luft
wunz.

Itz uh Purrdickamint tu be shur!

--
Pit . nya, hed spinnin

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Meighbe Ize gettin owld but Ize haffin trubble figurin owt wen da
Jellicle Ball is suppost tu start.

Da full moon iz onna October 26 sew da ball will start the effuning uv
October 25 sinze it beginz onna Eve ov da Full Moon. Iz dat rite? Ana
den it will go on until we stopz or dropz.

Ralph, foozled, especially since he saw one website that said the full
moon was October 25- Hide quoted text -

Old October 14th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez da Ball and da wedwink are in Greece. Took a koupla of months to
deecide dis. Da ladie kitties are goink shoppink in Pariz before da Ball
and da wedwink. Da ladie dat haz always kalled da roll iz gonna do it
again. Dat iz a hardz job to get it all figgured outz. You haz to be
watchin da group all da time to keep itselfz strait. Der iz gonna be a
spezial tribute to a spezial ladie dat went to da bridge herownself dis
yearz. Piglet glad that is someone elses job but knows it is something the
sekretari works on all year.