Toona place newz!

Old March 20th 04, 05:30 AM
Samuel R Kitten

Default Toona place newz!

Yippee! We'z gotz no more toona place worries!

Mineown Paw got a job today driving a giantmetalmonster. Datz de kind of
work hez has been wantin to get, so das a good fing.

One small prollem - he has to drive to a place called Georgia to get a
new giantmetalmonster, so he's will be gone fur a week or so. Til he
getz back me an mineown sisfurs and our neighborcat ShortTail Tom and
ourz friendcat MouseCat will haz a liddle trouble posting our messagez
(Paw is taking hims laptop and won't havz his mobile Internet connection
turned on fur a few days).

So we'z will be doing jus fine, and Cleopatra will be visitin with wif
herz winkwink TV and Shortie willz be smurgling wif OEJ and MousieCat
will be dinin and danzin wif Dyna and Mizz Violette.

We'z will all check in wif you kitties as soon as wez can.

Squeak-Squeak, efurrybody.

Sammy Kitten

Old March 20th 04, 12:01 PM
Miss Violette

This is wonderful news, Miss Violette, for her house

TV, thinks, smurgluin isa good

OEJ thinks its good also...

Hurry back hooman of our friendz anna winkwinks... OEJ

Old March 21st 04, 02:01 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Samuel R Kitten had some very interesting things to
say about Toona place newz!:

Yippee! We'z gotz no more toona place worries!
Mineown Paw got a job today driving a giantmetalmonster. Datz de kind of
work hez has been wantin to get, so das a good fing.

[doing the happy dance for Samuel's Paw] My mom has a tuna place, but
she's looking for another one [she says she doesn't get enough time at
her current one and she's not sure she likes the place], and Dad still
really needs one.

Felix, happy for some good news about tuna places

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Old March 21st 04, 02:33 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dis souns furry, furry gud! So Sammy, iz yourownself gotted a cowboy hat
anna sunglasses so dat you can be a truck-drivin kittee? I unnerstanz dat da
gurlcatz like a boycat dats gotted a spirit uv 'venturez.

Anna concatulations fur your daddy!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 21st 04, 03:01 AM
Miss Violette

*tiger quickly goes into his closet and grabz hisown cowboy outfit anna
sunglassez, * Like dis here?? Tiger

Old March 21st 04, 06:40 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Tiger, yourownself iz da cutest! C'mon cowboy, les go rope sum shrimpees
fur yourownslef anna find a quiet place to smurgle!

Old March 21st 04, 09:04 PM
Miss Violette

OK pardener letz get goin, Tiger swagger up anna takes her paw and they go
into the porter to gets some smurglin time away from ofur kittys... Tiger

Old March 22nd 04, 06:53 AM
Sylvia M.

My mom has a tuna place, but
she's looking for another one [she says she doesn't get enough time at
her current one and she's not sure she likes the place], and Dad still
really needs one.

Felix, happy for some good news about tuna places

---------

Weez'll shtart tu konsuntrayte on yur Meowmee an Pawpaw, Felix.

Dyna , starting purr motor agin

Old March 25th 04, 06:03 PM
Samuel R Kitten

Hihi, efurrykitty! I haz a big announcement - I'z
changing my name to Sammy da 'Venture Kitten.

Remember when mineown big sisfur Ameliagrump stowed
away when mine Paw and Unca Pat taked a trip to de
desert ghost towns? She 'ported into the pickuptruck
dey was in to keep an eye on dem, and her never got
catched.

Well, mineown Paw is now drivin a giantmetalmonster.
Him is away from home for dayz at a time, and I gets
worried. So I'z hab installed a couple of 'porters in
da giantmetalmonster, and I'z will be popping in on
mineown Paw to keep an eye on him. Ameliagrump managed
to not get caught, and she's a big cat (no, not fluffy,
jus BIG!), and she was 'portin into a small truck, so I
should hab no prollems. After all, I is just a liddle
tiny baby kidden, and mineown meow is just a very soft
liddle sqeak.

Soz anyhow, I'z put a 'porter in the big cabinet above
where Paw sits, and one in the cabinet where he keeps
hims clothes. Dey already has kitty fur all ober dem,
so he won't notice if I 'port in and out a few times
an maybe sleep on hims clothes once in a while.

Once we gets unner way I'z will post reports efurry few
days to tell all ob you what we haz been up to. An of
course I'z will keep partyin in all ob the RPCC pawties!

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten